Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

You don't need to let me know. I know already that they are implemented as I tested them extensively some years back :) 

Maybe you still have the old "Airbus X Extended" (the version before the current buses). That one didn't had offsets. 

Hey, I am looking forward to fly the new Airbus but there is one question, which I can not forget:

Are the controls changed or improved? In your latest version I had the feeling that without the FBW Fix the controls were a bit hard and not so smooth as I expected. So if the controls are better, that would be perfect I think! :)

34 minutes ago, CRJ900 said:

Nice EGT ;) 

First one to spot it. Congrats. ;)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Almeida Helzer said:

Wait, does that mean that we will be able to choose between older lights and LED

No, you can not. We have the new LED lights but unfortunately the outside model shows the old lightbulbs to stay compatible with existing liveries. 

• Upvote 2

vor 1 hour , brtkstn sagte:

Hi guys, on the second screen we can see an ice indicator. Is work of that item simulated?

You mean that metal rod outside between the front windows? That can be switched ON/OFF and will radiate in its typical greenish color....

• Upvote 3

On 3.6.2018 at 18:27, itaylevi16 sagte:

Is there plans to add Cabin Announcements to the Airbus Professional like QWPAS of the QualityWings 787 or like what FSLabs did ??? 

This is already an option in the current version and also will be implemented in the Professional" version - in the settings MCDU / Options/ Sound you will find the option to switch on "CABIN CREW". Then you will get all the announcements during the whole flight......

Regards,

Rolf

• Upvote 2

I;ll talk to Orbx because if we have a product that also adds that we are more or less done. The weather add-ons right now do not impress me a lot. At shows people always ask us what add-on we use to show  that weather and it is always a standard P3D weather theme.

• Upvote 1

On 18.4.2018 at 18:01, Frank Docter sagte:

And yes, the lights are now LED.

Doesnt the old Aerosoft Airbus A320 already has LED lights? I mean if you turn them on they are instantly on, the colour of the light on the taxiway or runway is completely white (not even a litte bit of a yellow colour), the taxi light texture contains blue colours when it is turned on etc. The only difference I can see now in the photos of the Airbus Professional is that more blue colours are added.

1 hour ago, Patrick Almeida Helzer said:

Doesnt the old Aerosoft Airbus A320 already has LED lights? I mean if you turn them on they are instantly on, the colour of the light on the taxiway or runway is completely white (not even a litte bit of a yellow colour), the taxi light texture contains blue colours when it is turned on etc. The only difference I can see now in the photos of the Airbus Professional is that more blue colours are added.

The present Airbus is correct to the CEO versions.  They use a halogen type lamp that is very bright and provides a nearly white light.  The yellowish light you are accustomed to happens when the plastic lenses become cloudy and yellow with age.  Most airlines like us change them long before they get to that condition.   

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Hanse said:

This is already an option in the current version and also will be implemented in the Professional" version - in the settings MCDU / Options/ Sound you will find the option to switch on "CABIN CREW". Then you will get all the announcements during the whole flight......

Regards,

Rolf

I think what they want is a system where we can put Custom Announcements. Not generic but specifically tailored to each airline, maybe by reading the IATA/ICAO Code on the livery.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, generale84 said:

about AOC Uplink, can it recognize FPL loaded on Ivap and load it on MCDU?

Not yet. Probably an SP item. 

6 hours ago, Patrick Almeida Helzer said:

If those are halogen lamps why can they be turned on instantly like LEDs? Halogen lamps dont have that characteristic because they are incandescent lamps with a tungsten filament. A "warm-up" is needed for the lamp to show its full light potential.

Actually you can see the yellowish light already from the beginning. And seems like that the airline in the following video doesnt has a problem with that like several other airlines seen in other videos. A factory new A320: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vicpn5fP6Y0

We learned the hard way NEVER to trust colors on a YT video unless there is a element that we know the exact color off so we can color reference. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, snapshot21 said:

I think what they want is a system where we can put Custom Announcements. Not generic but specifically tailored to each airline, maybe by reading the IATA/ICAO Code on the livery.

It would be nice if there was a system whereby the aircraft would recognise if there was a custom sound for the safety video. IE so that someone could 1) go on YouTube. 2) Download your favourite safety video. 3) Cut the video and converto to the .wav file (I think that is the correct format). 4) Paste it into the texture (or sound file?) and have the aircraft recognise it and play it instead of the default one. 

Unfortunately I assume that is probably quite complicated to setup - I'm certainly not one to try and delete/replace default files.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ZK-NZE said:

It would be nice if there was a system whereby the aircraft would recognise if there was a custom sound for the safety video. IE so that someone could 1) go on YouTube. 2) Download your favourite safety video. 3) Cut the video and converto to the .wav file (I think that is the correct format). 4) Paste it into the texture (or sound file?) and have the aircraft recognise it and play it instead of the default one. 

Unfortunately I assume that is probably quite complicated to setup - I'm certainly not one to try and delete/replace default files.

There is, and there is a payware and freeware product available for doing this. I'm about to leave for Vegzs, so PM me about this so I won't forget and I'll give you a link when I return. Alternatively you could Google this yourself, which is what I will do upon my return.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ZK-NZE said:

Sorry, at this moment that is too complex and error prone. I'll add it as a suggestion for SP2.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

I don't think that something like that will ever happen. Especially as replacing the default file is most definitely not rocket science:

• backup the file: Simulator Base Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_ASC\ASC_CC_Safety.wav
  • rename your downloaded file to: ASC_CC_Safety.wav
  • and copy it into: Simulator Base Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_ASC\

Please note: this is the folder structure for the current buses. The professional buses will use a different folder structure, but the principle will stay the same.

Check this: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/865-voice-sets/

vor 3 Stunden , Tom A320 sagte:

I don't think that something like that will ever happen. Especially as replacing the default file is most definitely not rocket science:

• backup the file: Simulator Base Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_ASC\ASC_CC_Safety.wav
  • rename your downloaded file to: ASC_CC_Safety.wav
  • and copy it into: Simulator Base Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_ASC\

Please note: this is the folder structure for the current buses. The professional buses will use a different folder structure, but the principle will stay the same.

And where do we activate the sound file in the Airbus?