Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

3 hours ago, MerlynUK said:

Hi

I would like to know whether FS2Crew integration with the new Airbus is actively being worked on? 

This has been asked previously and the poster was refered to the FS2Crew forums. However, last week FS2Crew indicated on the forum that there will be a product, but don't provide any timeframes,. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/536513-fs2crew-ans-aerosoft-airbus-professional/

On the current Aerosoft Airbus as the option for FS2Crew integration is in the Airbus Configuration tool,  I would assume that both sides need to work together to enable the integration? Is this beinbg worked on currently or will it happen sometime after release?

Many thanks and looking forward to the release next month!

Mark.

Not to be the annoying person, but to be honest, your question is still best answered at the FS2Crew forum.

The FS2Crew integration, depends on an SDK (which I assume Aerosoft will provide, when they release the product - perhaps some developers get it ahead of time), but since an SDK was released with the current Airbus, I don't see why that should change...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Polo said:

It is not called more PNF, it is now PM (Pilot Monitoring). 

I am trying to tell them that for four years now Polo. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Question:

What's the refresh rate of the gauges for the Airbus Professional products?

Also, will it be possible to change it or is there any limitation on that?

I'm asking this because a recent product for V4 locks the maximum refresh rate for gauges to 18hz which make the gauges look laggy.

42 minutes ago, *Bastian* said:

But please note that it seems that system has not installed the complete files because it lacks almost all of the lights we worked on for many many months. It shows our product rather horrible. I am very sorry this happened. Our aircraft does have wing light, tail light and a full functioning VC lighting (all dimmable). It is as far as I am aware the most complete lighting ever done for an p3D aircraft.

I am in contact with Calum and I hope this is corrected very swiftly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I've removed the article in question and in contact with Mathijs. 

• Upvote 2

Hi Folks, looks like this new bus is looking great.

I have a query regarding use of dynamic lights, which appears to have undergone a ui tweak in P3d v4.2

Does the “landing light illuminating ground” feature require dynamic lighting to be enabled?

I think in the lighting option screen for P3D v4.1, worked by deselecting the dynamic lighting option automatically disabled the adjacent illuminate ground option.

Upon installing P3D v4.2 last week, I spotted that the options screen allows for dynamic lighting to be disabled whilst keeping landing light illumination enabled. I don’t know if this might relate to any changes in dynamic lighting ‘under the hood’ in 4.2.

(Btw I saw on a recent twitch stream, a certain long-awaited longhaul jetliner lighting the ground, with the streamer insisting dynamic lighting was off. This would appear to match the revised P3D 4.2 lighting options ui).

Many Thanks & greatly looking forward to this new era for the Aerosoft Airbus.

Chris.

Hello, the RealLights can be optional? why in much good computers dont works fine. 

I already knew that the current liveries will fit the new busses, But is there any possibility to get higher resolution paintkit (like 4096)?

We do not plan that. Not big fans of them as they are so incredibly memory intensive and you need at least 6 gb of graphics mem to be able to utilize them properly.  Always keep in mind that the difference between an 1k texture and a 4k texture is not 3k but 15k.

• Upvote 4

Out of interest, will this new Pro version STILL have the built in assist mode where it simulates a co pilot going through all the checklists and switches being armed or turned off?

1 hour ago, bradley27 said:

Out of interest, will this new Pro version STILL have the built in assist mode where it simulates a co pilot going through all the checklists and switches being armed or turned off?

Yes sir!

• Upvote 2

On 5/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, Tom A320 said:

;) 

Here’s a question just out of curiosity, why did you guys to model the new style cockpit instead of the old one with the round corners of the displays?