Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

27 minutes ago, ditrade74 said:

A big compliment here.

The openess of you is very impressing! Not only that you get regular updates on the project itself but also about the sim environment / what additional topics are behind such project which the most users (like me) are not seeing / dont think about

I have several add-ons for P3D but have never seen such open & regular update (daily!!) 

Keep up the good work and the perfect communication

Dimi

On behalf of Mathijs, Thanks!

Also, welcome to our forums!

On 5/15/2018 at 2:01 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

We will send a email to all our repainters (remember we got over 1300 (!) repaints here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/category/2-liveries-repaints/) next week. For a long time we wanted to stay 100% compatible with older versions but some our latest changes make that impossible. Some tweaks will be needed to use all the new functions (for example the fact on battery only the left side of the pit is lit).

By being "not" 100% compatible, does that mean that the old (current) liveries will still "work", say perhaps by utilizing fallback textures?  I'm assuming this extends to the A320/A321 as well.  I've accumulated quite a few liveries (the number of jetBlue liveries that have been made is almost embarrassing) and it would be a shame to have to lose them, as inevitably not all will be updated.  I'd rather deal with some nuance that doesn't look perfect vs. not being able to use a particular livery at all.

• Upvote 1

So did I get it right ?

If I buy the new bus for the upgrade price also not on Aerosoft (Like Gamesplanet or Simmarket) I can still update them via the update so I don't have to go to e.g Simmarket to update but can also do it via the updater ?

That would be great because then I can buy it there again and still have the newst update right there for download :D

vor 13 Stunden , Lennart1948 sagte:

So did I get it right ?

If I buy the new bus for the upgrade price also not on Aerosoft (Like Gamesplanet or Simmarket) I can still update them via the update so I don't have to go to e.g Simmarket to update but can also do it via the updater ?

That would be great because then I can buy it there again and still have the newst update right there for download :D

Will we be able to request the ATIS of an e.g IVAO controller too?

Anyone ? :unsure:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lennart1948 said:

Anyone ? :unsure:

As already stated Mathijs will publish the pricing policy later on. I expect the updater itself to function with any licensed product of the bus. 

As for the IVAO weather; our acars can retrieve current actual RW weather and ingame offline (default) weather. 

• Upvote 4

vor 2 Minuten, Frank Docter sagte:

As already stated Mathijs will publish the pricing policy later on. I expect the updater itself to function with any licensed product of the bus. 

As for the IVAO weather; our acars can retrieve current actual RW weather and ingame offline (default) weather. 

With the updates I meant that when e.g version 1.02 comes out I don't have to go the website and download it from there but can do it via the updater

and second I meant like in the QW787 or  FSL A320 that you can receive the ATIS (not the METAR) with arrival runway, departure runway, ATIS information etc. :)

At this moment our ACARS system does not read that information from IVAO or VATSIM.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

At this moment our ACARS system does not read that information from IVAO or VATSIM.

but if you fly with AS16+ASCA does it read them?

11 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

That is what i get here currently....

A318_N1_FAN.png

@Mathijs KokOk then right now it's corrected no worries.

I was talking about the fan blades curve 

Blue (Aerosoft ones)    red (real ones) 
43230ac170d7922fe9e4f20037958bcc.thumb.jpg.c4ae4e0c753cef52e817d0dac59b612a.jpg2f93e3012a29796a7c3414530357ba84.jpg4ae215b2b6c4988a9099fcc6c906c29a.png

13 minutes ago, abis12 said:

So i have the Aerosoft A320 and A321 to fsx do i need to pay to change it over to P3D

9 minutes ago, abis12 said:

i don't understand it so well that's why i ask

Yes, you will have to pay a reasonable update price. 

• Upvote 1

just to doublecheck, there will be no FSX version of upcoming Airbus?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There is no final decision made yet. Time will tell. Fact is, that the currently available Airbus version is very strong.  If at some point in time the decision might be made against an FSX update it still serves as a very good product. 

• Upvote 2

Hi,

I do not know if this is the right forum but I have a technical question to the Airbus 321 from Aerosoft:

- I frequently fly the A321 in SAS livery online and enjoy the Airbus model very much but experience an issue with the engine capacity- if I fly parallell with IRL flights I comes behind quite quick and they climb much quicker than I. How comes, have I set my parameters wrong or is it so that the Airbus model have less horse power? If this is so why, is there something I can change in the aircraft config file? I use the cost index 38 which is typical for SAS I have heard.

Any comments appreciated

Thanks,

Åke

• Upvote 2

Dear Ake,

this is not the right forum. As Frank just said in the post right above yours this is the preview topic for the upcoming new Airbus versions.

Please spent a moment of your time and familiarise yourself with the forum structure before posting. By doing so, you will find a HUGE support section, which of course also have a HUGE Airbus area. 

Thank you.

• Upvote 2