Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

Important Post
Normal Post
Just now, Er!k said:

Thanks for sharing this news! I was just looking at fselite and they state the release date is set to the 26th of June. I do not see this date anywhere here?! Just curious ;)

Source: https://fselite.net/news/aerosoft-airbus-a318-319-professional-series-to-release-in-june/

It's written in white text, next to "We have also set a release date that is non-negotiable" (pass over it with mouse + sx button)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, samwise7 said:

Can you say if this has this changed from your previous statement in stickied post? Or do we have to wait for the new preview topic for clarification?

Yes it has changed a bit, but give us some time to write it all up. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Madair said:

Nothing is ever perfect on day one but it is worth trying to get it mostly right. If that needs more time then so be it.

Indeed. But as long as all Show Stopper and Critical issues are solved we'll release. And we'll tell people honestly what known issues there are so they can decide when to buy. The complete dev team is full time in this until the end of the year, though partly on delivery of the non commercial versions.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fredge said:

If I buy the A318/A319 and then buy the A320/A321 do I get a discount for the A320/A321?

Yes, As always we will never ask you to pay again for files you already bought. Details to follow.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Hampe2356 said:

That would Be amazing

But to be honest we are really waiting for IVAO and VATSIM to provide us with SDK's how to link to there systems for these things. These are NOT trivial changes in the code and we want to make 100% sure we link to solid servers for that.

6 minutes ago, itaylevi16 said:

Can I buy the A318/319 at 26th of June with the airbus bundle discount (24.95 Euro) and when the a320/321 will release get the a320/321 like a free update ???

46 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Details to follow.

I sense many more of these questions. For the time please wait for the details. Thanks

3 minutes ago, ErichB said:

I still find that bizarre

We no longer, lol. Flightsim is really a niche market these days. Our bus sims and it's add-on often outsell FS add-ons.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Pfff-WHAT?   We'll have to do something to bring flight simulation to the front of the pack!

For that we need a new entry level simulator. That's what Dovetails promised to deliver and it failed. 

• Upvote 1

Yes, they are explained in the first post of this topic. There you will find estimations for that release once the first release (A318/A319) happened.

• Upvote 1

vor 19 Minuten, FlorianWolf sagte:

And what's with the a330 for v4 are there any release plans?

vor 14 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Yes, they are explained in the first post of this topic. There you will find estimations for that release once the first release (A318/A319) happened.

And then simply calculate a bit and you will have a expected (!) release date for the A330;)

• Upvote 1