Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

The engines will spool down and from that point onwards we do not simulate/guarantee anything anymore and in the end you will crash (land). 

• Upvote 4

I have read that the A330 have a glide ratio of 15:1 making it possible (if all conditions are met) to make a safe landing without engines running, but that won't be possible with your sim, right?

You may very well be able to glide it and land, PS4 style. But we do not simulate everything that happens after the engines are off. No ECAM procedures, Hydraulics may or may not work, electrical systems may or may not work. We have no gravity gear extention etc. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Norvin Viehweger said:

Is there already a list about the ,,new" features of the A320?

On 4/20/2018 at 7:07 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

No, and there never will be one that is complete. It would literally be thousands of lines long. Keep in mind it is not an update but a complete new build (or more precise, for 85%).

• Upvote 1

Beta Testing itself isn't usually streamed, it's long, tedious process that the vast majority of people wouldn't want to watch any more than watching grass grow (or worse).  We do however make DEMONSTRATION flights in the Beta Products.

I'm not sure what the other streams are as I don't monitor them, but I'm sure that the guys who run those will chime in here.  You are welcome to watch my stream at www.twitch.tv/ovpa and www.twitch.tv/ovpa1.

Best wishes.

We have ECAM actions for PACK(s) OFF and BRAKES HOT, there even is some FUEL PUMP stuff now. Diversions are done via the MCDU and that part also works as it is more or less normal SOP. There will be no system relevant reasons to divert though.

• Upvote 1

What kind of configuration options will we have and how will they be chosen? For example with the NGX you have, either through the MCDU or a text config file, the ability to choose everything from display settings to transition altitude to the satcom antenna, jumpseat and ISFD or analog standby displays.

Most stuff is done through the MCDU but there are also external configuration tools for basic settings, fuel planning, livery installation and getting the MCDU on your tablet.

You can get a good overview from the step-by-step guide of the current version being available for download from this page:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Eduard Gasull said:

And for a GTX 970 4G ? And medium settings?

It all depends on your sliders. That is the nice thing about P3D, it is scalable.

• Upvote 2

@Mathijs Kok Are you guys going to rework the "reaction" time of the CFM engines cause in the current one the engine takes too much time to respond (from 50% N1 to FLex or TOGA).

I'm also taking the fact that the reaction time of the engine depend on his age... but usually the huge diffrents between them, are about idle power to 50% N1. In your Airbus the Idle to 50% look good but as I said the 50% to take off power takes too much time to be reached 

Thanks

• Upvote 1

There are limits on what is possible using the sim modules (we do not fully replace those as some of the far more expensive products do) but some work has been done yes.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, bartuparlakay said:

Hi,

I have a question about your project.The engine start time between CFM & IAE is different.CFM is a little bit faster than IAE in real.I know it's not a big detail but for the realism of the airplane I would like to ask it.Did you simulate the differenet and one more question will the Cabin Calls ''Mech, FWD, AFT'' work ?

Regards.

Mathjis can you answer to my message to ? :clapping_s: