Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

Important Post
Normal Post

There some sounds in the current version that are missing unfortunately as the Packs sound from the apu bleed and also the brake fans... are you guys planning to simulate those on the upcoming version ?

10 hours ago, maxro said:

Will the A330 include a PFPX template?

There is one ready for download on the PFPX section :)

It is more the AGILE part that is delaying this product. A mix of both is used for the development. 

1 hour ago, zain1291 said:

I wouldn't call features, task completed until all the bugs, defects been resolved and fully tested. And I recommend going AGILE. This seems more like waterfall methodology delaying the full release itself with the status updates being posted on finding each bugs. Just a suggestion. Talking with my own experience here. 

I worked with AGILE for some time but neither me, nor the dev team, nor the product are really suited to that. The main reason is that all the parts are so interconnected it is nearly impossible to split off tasks.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Joan Alonso said:

+1

I would love the PMDG way to select features on/off like new transponder, CPDLC, old/new LCDs...

Sorry, but this will not happen. That’s to complex for the target of this product. Also CRT vs. LCD is not only a small change in the model. The whole software of the Airbus is different from EIS1 to EIS2. 

• Upvote 4

Hello,

I don‘t know if this question got answered already or if this question answer itself but will there be an option to show  the traffic in the ND like in the picture ? 

Btw the Airbus looks fantastic and keep going

B4F0F4D5-CC85-471F-94A6-011F09C3BD1B.jpeg

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, y.vohwinkel said:

but will there be an option to show  the traffic

No, this feature is not part of the Airbus we model. The AS A330 will also not have it. 

5 hours ago, y.vohwinkel said:

Hello,

I don‘t know if this question got answered already or if this question answer itself but will there be an option to show  the traffic in the ND like in the picture ? 

Btw the Airbus looks fantastic and keep going

B4F0F4D5-CC85-471F-94A6-011F09C3BD1B.jpeg

This is ADS-B. Doubt you'll ever see it in a FS.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Eduard Gasull said:

traffic on ND will be on this Airbus as the older one, but not with this picutre style. i think is what frank is saying

Normal TCAS functions will ofcourse work but like terks43 said ADS stuff not. Same goes for BTV and other fancy new items you may see in A350/380 videos. 

• Upvote 3

Now who can tell what is new, compared with the old AS bus, in each of the screenshots? Granded, they are small things.... The transponder was already discussed and the high res VC also. And as an hint, it was all Stefan’s doing ;)

34 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Frank 'Busdriver' Docter is right

I prefer professional 4 engines 4 long haul ATPL pilot but busdriver will do. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, dony136 said:

Hey, ll it be possiable to turn off Trueglass function?

From what Mathijs has said today about the performance check. He was testing a light version which didn't have TrueGlass or the lights mod. I guess there will be two versions of each aircraft for performance reasons.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Julien H said:

are both NDs and barometric selectors synched?

Unfortunately at the moment they are still synched. Mathijs stated that with SP1 they will be independent of each other. 

• Upvote 2