Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 5)

Important Post
Normal Post
15 minutes ago, CuzIm_Tom said:

I have read all posts ,and I have understood that , that they will be releasd for 4.3 is that right?

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But yes, we will release 100% P3D v4.3 compatible and we might even demand P3D v4.3 for reasons we can't discuss.

vor 16 Minuten, CuzIm_Tom sagte:

I have read all posts ,and I have understood that , that they will be releasd for 4.3 is that right?

Mathijs said: Maybe they will demand on P3D V4.3

3 minutes ago, CuzIm_Tom said:

And what will be the release date then now ?

First page, first post...

• Upvote 4

Since the recent unpleasantness with another vendor, I'm more than happy to buy your A320 product for P3D. 

Good luck with the release. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

First page, first post...

Tom, FSElite have just created an article saying "The A320 series for P3Dv4 is set to release in July"  This apparently came from the Aerosoft presentation at FSExpo 2018. Can you shed some light on which one is true? Thanks.

Hello there,

I am sorry. I know the release date has been announced for June 26th. However, FSElite just posted an article called “Aerosoft Development Update” which says the A320 series is scheduled to be released in July. Is this true? Thanks!

https://fselite.net/news/aerosoft-development-update/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

[EDIT] When I finished posting this, I saw the post from @stevefocus saying essentially the same. Remove mine if necessary. Cheers!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The major issue is that we need at least a week to ten days to have a solid number of machines testing with that version. How that pans out with the scheduled date we have to see.

7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Do note that this will not be influencing the release like P3d v4.3 might. 

Not trying to read any more into this than what is there but I believe that is what Mr. Kok is alluding to in his post. That said, it really makes sense in my opinion with the 4.3 release so close, than have to wait for a patch a few days/weeks after having released the product for 4.2. no? 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, samwise7 said:

Not trying to read any more into this than what is there but I believe that is what Mr. Kok is alluding to in his post. That said, it really makes sense in my opinion with the 4.3 release so close, than have to wait for a patch a few days/weeks after having released the product for 4.2. no? 

Sure, if you think everyone will just jump to upgrade to 4.3...

Most people will not...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mathijs, you and your team take your time. Good things come to those who wait. I understand the massive under taking it takes to develop a aircraft as extensive as this. I really enjoyed the 100's of hours I put in to flying the previous Airbus models on FSX. I know when this gets released it will be very difficult to get me into other aircraft for awhile. I do know other members from our Fly Virtual community is as excited as I am about this project. The preview shots look on par. Thank you for everything you have done for out FS community. 

• Upvote 1

Aerosoft said the A320/A321 woild come a few weeks after the A318/A319. So if the A320 release is set for July, June for the A318/A319 is still feasable?! Of course depending on the release of P3Dv4.3...

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, stevefocus said:

Tom, FSElite have just created an article saying "The A320 series for P3Dv4 is set to release in July"  This apparently came from the Aerosoft presentation at FSExpo 2018. Can you shed some light on which one is true? Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Er!k said:

Aerosoft said the A320/A321 woild come a few weeks after the A318/A319. So if the A320 release is set for July, June for the A318/A319 is still feasable?! Of course depending on the release of P3Dv4.3...

Gentleman, you don't need FSElite to come to that conclusion. Reading the release date of the A318/A319 and the plan for the follow up releases in the first post in this post of this topic you will get there as well ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, walterg74 said:

Most people will not...

In our experience people update to new P3D version very fast. And why would you not? Backwards compatibility between decimal updates has hardly been an issue. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The release of P3D v4.3 will determine a lot.

I'm assuming that's happening between now and 26 June then :0

Really exited for the A320 series!

I am not really sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but are the new P3D Bus's going to be featured in the FlightSimApps Remote Server? ...I know the CRJ ist supported, but will the A320 be aswell?

Cheers!

5 minutes ago, Anton M-E said:

I am not really sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but are the new P3D Bus's going to be featured in the FlightSimApps Remote Server? ...I know the CRJ ist supported, but will the A320 be aswell?

Cheers!

Most likely, but after release.

Will you provide us a tutorial on the Shared Cockpit setup? Also, will there be an option to set it up via Hamachi?

vor 11 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Most likely, but after release.

Thanks for the quick reply!

vor 47 Minuten, Stefan Hoffmann sagte:

Hi Patrick!

Yes, the landing lights has also a side effect onto the engines. However it is a bit exaggerated on the real world photo, as the camera had problems to find the right exposure time having the rest of the picture almost black. This is how it looks now with our product...

Screenshots_A320_LNDLTBOUNCE_001.png

Hello and hello Stefan,
that's great news ! I'd be even happier if you could also control the winglights and logolights of your latest version of the Airbus series. and then you could also see this effect on the model. :wub:

full of joy on the planes,
Patrick

11 hours ago, walterg74 said:

Most people will not...

That highly depends on the content of the 4.3 update.

• Upvote 1

vor 45 Minuten, GWI-Berlin sagte:

Hello and hello Stefan,
that's great news ! I'd be even happier if you could also control the winglights and logolights of your latest version of the Airbus series. and then you could also see this effect on the model. :wub:

full of joy on the planes,
Patrick

Hi Patrick!

Logo light and wing lights are also fully simulated. You can turn them on/off via the overhead switches. Maybe they were missing in the latest preview pics, but they are contained in the product... There should be older pics that show them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anton M-E said:

Cheers!

The A2X series has its own Webserver for the MCDU.