Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 5)

Important Post
Normal Post
4 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

They have a secret super-hero in tights, who take care of them.

Is Mathijs bringing his pink and black spandex to Flight Sim Expo again this year?   Sim expert by day, superhero of the disco by night

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2018 at 5:32 PM, Tom A320 said:

I don't think that something like that will ever happen. Especially as replacing the default file is most definitely not rocket science:

• backup the file: Simulator Base Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_ASC\ASC_CC_Safety.wav
  • rename your downloaded file to: ASC_CC_Safety.wav
  • and copy it into: Simulator Base Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_ASC\

Please note: this is the folder structure for the current buses. The professional buses will use a different folder structure, but the principle will stay the same.

Thank you Tom, what a great custom safety audio I added!!!!

• Like 1

Very nice lighting! You are doing a great job. ...... 19 days to go......

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

Some night shots:

I notice in the fourth picture, the ND is on Nav Mode: The range switch is on 20 but the ND is only showing 10.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Fredge said:

I notice in the fourth picture, the ND is on Nav Mode: The range switch is on 20 but the ND is only showing 10.

Yes. Correct. The diameter is 20.

• Upvote 1

I purchased the A320/A321 for P3D v3 from another vendor as it was preferable at the time (sorry :)).  I wanted to add the A318/A319 pack at a reduced cost - in the same way that Aerosoft offered it to A320/321 owners, however the vendor declined on the grounds that they hadn't been notified to do so by Aerosoft.  So I ended up buying it in a sale from them.  Moral of that story - try and buy Aerosoft products from Aerosoft!

So my question is: will Aerosoft be authorising other vendors to allow upgrades to the Professional P3D v4 products, or will I have to pay the full price for it?

Thanks

6 hours ago, DeeJay06 said:

I purchased the A320/A321 for P3D v3 from another vendor as it was preferable at the time (sorry :)).  I wanted to add the A318/A319 pack at a reduced cost - in the same way that Aerosoft offered it to A320/321 owners, however the vendor declined on the grounds that they hadn't been notified to do so by Aerosoft.  So I ended up buying it in a sale from them.  Moral of that story - try and buy Aerosoft products from Aerosoft!

So my question is: will Aerosoft be authorising other vendors to allow upgrades to the Professional P3D v4 products, or will I have to pay the full price for it?

You will find the answer in these two topics:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Thanks Tom.

In the second topic, Mathijs seems to suggest that Aerosoft would allow upgrades through the Aerosoft store if previously bought elsewhere. That would be perfect.

Hello ..
very nice the new pictures.
However, I miss the lights that will hit the engines from the landing lights.

will they still be inserted?

best regards, Patrick

night light a319.PNG

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, DeeJay06 said:

Mathijs seems to suggest that Aerosoft would allow upgrades through the Aerosoft store if previously bought elsewhere.

He didn't suggested, he confirmed it ;) This was already true for all previous versions of the Airbus and there is absolutely no reason to believe that for the upcoming professional version it would be any different.

Please follow up any further pricing, update and store questions in the above linked topics.

• Like 1

I don't know if with my low pc will be able to reach these details but especially the cockpit is fantastic.

Great job guys. :clap_s:

• Upvote 1

On 3/27/2018 at 7:49 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

I'll leave you with a 'funny' story. Remember I told you last week that what we do is used not only in sims but also in movies, TV etc. We probably have the best model of these aircraft and these industries know it. Just this week a new contract was signed for the use of the A319 model in a movie that will launch in 2019.  But imagine my surprise when I saw this when I was doing some shopping last Saturday at my local supermarket in Vergt (France) (Google Earth that if you want to know how deep in the countryside of South West france I live). 

image.png

Now the 'artist' who did this tried to make the aircraft more impressive by stretching it but we got some indications that at least part of this bus is created by Stefan. And we did not sell the model for this use. So our legal team will have to work on that. If it turns out to be true it seems it is not only our competitors who 'borrow' from us. 

Aerosoft A320, soon coming to a local supermarket near you!

I think I just saw another bootleg aerosoft airbus today...

KB-Online_Elba_1260x375_201741223 (1).jpg

5 hours ago, GWI-Berlin said:

Hello ..
very nice the new pictures.
However, I miss the lights that will hit the engines from the landing lights.

will they still be inserted?

best regards, Patrick

I really hope so. If not, I fear that we'll need to tweak it again as we did three years ago with the previous series. :huh:

• Like 1

Just bought the QW 787. It's awesome and behaves like a king. @ airports that are very GPU-demanding like EPWA I tend to get more than 30fps IN VC , which is awesome for such a potato-crappy PC. I get the fact that the 32x pro is GPU demanding but still I hope the optimisation is good enough so it runs a bit like the NGX. On another forum I saw thta the QW 787ran a bit like aerosoft. BTW i'm stilll earning for: 1)the 32x/33x pro family 2) a better PC(but hey, as Matijs says, ***t happens)

Will the A318/19 be P3Dv4.3 ready upon release or will that come with SP1?

5 minutes ago, jn_carter said:

Will the A318/19 be P3Dv4.3 ready upon release or will that come with SP1?

P3D 4.3? Did I miss something? 

Let’s see which one will release sooner. The Airbus will release on the 26th. At the moment almost none of the testers have v4.3 so we can only start serious testing when v4.3 is released for the general public. V4.3 specific (if any at all) features will be implemented at a later time ofcourse. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Frank Docter said:

Are these RW fonts so much different from what AS models?

No I think they are pretty much spot on, maybe the people complaining need to get a new monitor lol. I would also like to add the night lighting looks very nice, but then I have come to expect top quality from you guys and you never disappoint. Great work and I am looking forward to release.