Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 5)

Important Post
Normal Post
5 minutes ago, Patrick Almeida Helzer said:

What a pity..  Just because it was outdated doesnt mean it was trash. Im sure there were several very good and interesting discussions in those threads and I was searching for one and now that :(

If it doesnt bother you why delete it?

It was outdated and might have mislead those not familiar with the current state.  On top of that... some might have read it and thought that was it (due to not looking at what threads were available).  Lots of reasons really.

But feel free to post a question about what you were looking for my friend!

Best wishes.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if this has been asked but curious if the MCDU will be able to be used on an Android tablet? 

2 hours ago, B777ER said:

Not sure if this has been asked but curious if the MCDU will be able to be used on an Android tablet? 

As far as I know, the MCDU is available on a webpage. The Airbus has a built-in webserver (at least it had in the previous versions), which makes it possible for you to view the MCDU (and other features) on a tablet, phone, another (or the same) computer. Essentially anything, which has a web-browser and network connection.

Guys, new Aerosoft Airbus will be a historical step. I have set P3Dv4 already and only one thing is still holding me to switch 100%. It is shared cockpit of current Aerosoft Airbus and I still use FSX SE. But when you release a pro version and shared cockpit will be added it will be the final transition to P3D. This is the way it is for me and I am sure for many others. Keep it on Aerosoft!

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

Essentially anything, which has a web-browser and network connection.

Time to finally use my 3DS to show it ;)

7 hours ago, Frank Docter said:

ust three quick shots of the latest testflight.

Regarding shot 2.  Is the fluid in the coffee cup dynamic?  I suppose not.  Nonetheless, it's a small feature that looks cool very cool.  ,.  Is the coffee feature user activated.  

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Regarding shot 2.  Is the fluid in the coffee cup dynamic?  I suppose not.  Nonetheless, it's a small feature that looks cool very cool.  ,.  Is the coffee feature user activated.  

Not dynamic. Keep in mind that the whole idea of the airbus is to avoid any sideways forces. And as long as you do not extend the tray-table you won't get coffee.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

Does the coffee level sink, during the flight? :lol:

Not yet. ;)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Work just fine like in the current version ;) 

On the FSX version with the A320 it was not possible. I will check again and let you know :)

You don't need to let me know. I know already that they are implemented as I tested them extensively some years back :) 

Maybe you still have the old "Airbus X Extended" (the version before the current buses). That one didn't had offsets. 

Hey, I am looking forward to fly the new Airbus but there is one question, which I can not forget:

Are the controls changed or improved? In your latest version I had the feeling that without the FBW Fix the controls were a bit hard and not so smooth as I expected. So if the controls are better, that would be perfect I think! :)

Only 20 days until the new AS bus. Happy days.B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, eaim said:

Only 20 days until the new AS bus. Happy days.

47 minutes ago, eaim said:

Only 20 days until the new AS bus. Happy days.B)

35 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Isn't it the 26th?! :blink:

Either the guy is very excited about the release date approaching, as I also am :) or he lives 2 days ahead of us :lol:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2