Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 5)

Important Post
Normal Post
6 hours ago, Ahmed Ahzaam said:

Question: DOES IT INCLUDE SHARKLETS IN A318/A319 & A320/A321 PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS?

If I recall correctly, one of the screenshots they shared had the sharklets in it.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, europe.au said:

If I recall correctly, one of the screenshots they shared had the sharklets in it.

BTW if the old one shares the same model I don't see why it wouldn't come with them oneh the new version. I think the only thing they changed is the nacelle for CFM56 variant.

I hope I can get at least two fps for this so I can at least look at it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, koploper77 said:

Just wondering how many showstopper bugs there are at the moment?

Enough, that they haven't released it yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not that i'm counting down the days or anything, but i'll be getting even more excited in 4 days time when we enter June. The release month.:clapping_s:

10 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

If you are not on an old 286 AT System you will get even enough FPS to fly the beauty ;)

I fully agree.  out of all the airliner simulations I ever had on any of my flight sims, the Aerosoft Airbus series was the best performing on my system.  This one will be no different.  :)

14 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

If you are not on an old 286 AT System you will get even enough FPS to fly the beauty ;)

That is true, compared to what I experienced on my PC (that is not a high-end one) is that Aerosoft Airbus is the one of the smoothest running addon that I have, both exterior and interior compared to the other heavy addons such as the 777 or the 787 ( You all are aware of which creator of them :) ). 

Note: No hate on any of the addons mentioned above. 

This is totally on my point of view. 

Good to hear.  I have a FX8150 at 3900 with 32g mem and rx480 graphics and now seem to go down to 4 fps sometimes with orbx and all sliders left in P3D.

Aerosoft and PMDG do spend the time to program correctly and optimize which seems to be rare so even though frame rates may be low they still fly.

I have a doubt, the reallight could be disabled, as for example in the Maddog? For those of us who have a graphics with less than xGB of GPU the reallight is a FPS killer. In the maddog for example you can disable the reallight but you can continue with all the cockpit lights operative.

• Upvote 1

Please use the forum search in the top right corner of this page to search this topic for RealLight or TrueGlass to find the answer to your question which have been given already multiple times. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, eaim said:

The release month

If June is the release month, I'll be over the moon. Can't wait, either! 

vor 3 Stunden , naxovilla sagte:

I have a doubt, the reallight could be disabled, as for example in the Maddog? For those of us who have a graphics with less than xGB of GPU the reallight is a FPS killer.

in sunset and rainy scenario at AS heathrow with the qw 787 in p3d v4 my GTX 1060 6GB always is on 100 usage at 18 - 20 frames - so let's see how the Airbus does.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, garymccl said:

If June is the release month, I'll be over the moon. Can't wait, either! 

June IS the release month. The 26th to be exact. For the A318/319 anyway.

42 minutes ago, *Bastian* said:

But please note that it seems that system has not installed the complete files because it lacks almost all of the lights we worked on for many many months. It shows our product rather horrible. I am very sorry this happened. Our aircraft does have wing light, tail light and a full functioning VC lighting (all dimmable). It is as far as I am aware the most complete lighting ever done for an p3D aircraft.

I am in contact with Calum and I hope this is corrected very swiftly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

For anyone following this thread, I thought it would be obvious that both the external lighting and VC lighting are missing in the beta that was being used for the pictures.

While there is a caveat on the FSElite site (..."There may be things which aren’t quite finished in these shots"), I think it is fair for you to request them to remove the pictures with the missing lighting, as it does not come even close to showing how your product will look on release day.

Still, the aircraft look great!

Is possible that the difference are because the VC pics have e low lights dimming and exernal have lights off (pilot error)?

That really should not be such a big deal, just some bad unofficial preview shots. I wouldn't expect Aerosoft to release a black blot in the sky version of an airbus. 

Black Blot in the Sky. Isn't this the title of a pink floyd song?

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

To explain why we believe preview is not showing the product off correctly...

11.png

We really like to show the VC with the correct lighting and all the subtle detail (it really is a work of art):

22.png

In the external screenshots the tail lights and wing lights are off close to the ground (with ANY airline thats is a big nono).

I really and honestly do not want to make a big stink about this as Calum is a friend, but please look at our screenshots and not at what is shown other sites. 

I am sure Calum will replace the images as it is pretty obvious the correct files are not installed. For now I asked FSelite not to post any more previews until I can confirm that the person making the images has everything installed as we intend. Note I do NOT insist on checking the image before they are posted but these make me reconsider that idea.

As an A & P Mechanic who generally works on aircraft when they are dark, and partially lit by the storm lights while connected to external AC power, those VC shots look super realistic.  I can really spot the lighting changes over the 32 bit bus.  Especially in the left hand view.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kihew said:

That really should be such a big deal, just bad unofficial preview shots. I wouldn't expect Aerosoft to release a black blotch in the sky version of an airbus :). 

Black Blotch in the Sky. Isn't this the title of a pink floyd song?

I remember The Great Gig in the Sky of Pink Floyd

• Upvote 1