Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 5)

Important Post
Normal Post

Sounds amazing! Keep up the great work! 

Just now, klisura said:

26th june! Amazing!

Well remembering we wanted to do it at March 10 not really. Ahh well.

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We also decided on all prices

Can you say if this has this changed from your previous statement in stickied post? Or do we have to wait for the new preview topic for clarification?

Just now, Er!k said:

Thanks for sharing this news! I was just looking at fselite and they state the release date is set to the 26th of June. I do not see this date anywhere here?! Just curious ;)

Source: https://fselite.net/news/aerosoft-airbus-a318-319-professional-series-to-release-in-june/

Just click and mouse over the last sentence, it's in white so it's hidden behind the color of the box :lol:

Just now, Er!k said:

Thanks for sharing this news! I was just looking at fselite and they state the release date is set to the 26th of June. I do not see this date anywhere here?! Just curious ;)

Source: https://fselite.net/news/aerosoft-airbus-a318-319-professional-series-to-release-in-june/

It's hidden in Mathijs post. Only to be uncovered by a magical hover.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Er!k said:

It's written in white text, next to "We have also set a release date that is non-negotiable" (pass over it with mouse + sx button)

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, samwise7 said:

Can you say if this has this changed from your previous statement in stickied post? Or do we have to wait for the new preview topic for clarification?

Yes it has changed a bit, but give us some time to write it all up. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes it has changed a bit, but give us some time to write it all up. 

Yes of course, thanks for the reply. 

Btw, as always a lot of nonsense being posted on FB and other forums. Wish these people would just come here and ask me. 

• Upvote 4

As exciting as it sounds, I see where people are coming from on other forums doubting the release date considering every timeframe thus far has been blasted through. Hopeful this isn't the case this time, but sometimes it's better to take a little more time to fix the issues rather than shove it out the door *cough* CRJ *cough*..

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We have also set a release date that is non-negotiable. It's June 26th.

Great news!!! :D

• Upvote 1

Nothing is ever perfect on day one but it is worth trying to get it mostly right. If that needs more time then so be it.

1 minute ago, Madair said:

Nothing is ever perfect on day one but it is worth trying to get it mostly right. If that needs more time then so be it.

Indeed. But as long as all Show Stopper and Critical issues are solved we'll release. And we'll tell people honestly what known issues there are so they can decide when to buy. The complete dev team is full time in this until the end of the year, though partly on delivery of the non commercial versions.

26th June :wub:That's my belated fathers day present sorted.