Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 5)

Important Post
Normal Post
16 minutes ago, Norvin Viehweger said:

Why are people so angry or negative  to each other?

This is just the inherent behaviour of people as an whole when communicating with the absense of body language or respect for age and putting their own needs first. 

And now back to the preview. Tomorrow I will post some more screenshots of a testflight (which I do with real actual weather in Europe, so do not expect any snow in June ;) )

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Norvin Viehweger said:

Why are people so angry or negative  to each other? I guess this forum was created to show customers previews of products and people can tell Aerosoft what they would like to have in a product. This communication should happen in polite way and everyone should show respect to each other and to the company. 

For all moderators, feel free if you let this post in here or delete it.

Thanks.

+1RT

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, data63 said:

So: Yes, the language should be friendly and polite - but also a minimum of "investing own time and effort" should be brought in by forum users and not only a "answer my question, I don't have time!"  <end of rant/>

Yes you are right, but imagine that you are going to TAP corner to ask some questions and you are a recently "new customer". You ask to the worker some questions and... what would you think about TAP if the customer support worker answer you: "that info its in the website, use the search function..." why don't you read the website?

I 80% sure your reaction to this would be: " the complaint sheet, please? "

trying to get inside the aerosoft forum staff, I understand that is a little bit frustrating to answer the same question again and again 1 thousand times, even if it was answered to pages ago (its a forum, it is made to be read) But as customer, I think if aerosoft use the forum as part of the company image, they should be more patient with this kind of situation. And we, as normal users of this forum, instead of downvote those kinds of questions, just answer politely to that question helping the aerosoft forum staff

But its just my opinion. (feel free to erase that post)

Cheers

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, BenjiFR said:

I will not talk about what you said against Aerosoft, what you told about what you will do before the release (and that nobody cares about), neither your bad attitude polluting this forum and not positive at all.

SO IF YOU WANTED TO KNOW, YOU ASKED ON PAGE 80. YOU COULD SEARCH ON PAGE 79 FOR "DATE" AND FIND THE ANSWER.

Not so difficult, isn't it ?

And,  if your intention is NOT to help, it's best if you don't respond.. least yet with an offensive or arrogant reply.  I provided a very detail explanation on this attitude of "use the search option" a couple of weeks ago.  If you flip a few pages back (as you say), you can find the answer. Cool?  or not? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Norvin Viehweger said:

Why are people so angry or negative  to each other? I guess this forum was created to show customers previews of products and people can tell Aerosoft what they would like to have in a product. This communication should happen in polite way and everyone should show respect to each other and to the company. 

For all moderators, feel free if you let this post in here or delete it.

Thanks.

Correct:   " This communication should happen in polite way and everyone should show respect to each other and to the company. "

• Upvote 1

i purchased Airbus X extended 320/321 back in 2013, is that one also taken into account for the upgrade price??

thanks guys

1 hour ago, Viperlead said:

i purchased Airbus X extended 320/321 back in 2013, is that one also taken into account for the upgrade price??

I am sorry, but it is not. 

On 5/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, Tom A320 said:

;) 

Will the new buses come with a full new manual like the current versions do?

2 minutes ago, 4Gamers said:

Is there an exact release date? And how will you deal with the pirates?

26th June for A318/319 later A320/321. A330 - No release date yet

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

They have a secret super-hero in tights, who take care of them.

Best comment of the week!

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Frank Docter said:

(....so do not expect any snow in June ;) )

So not flying over Scotland then! :D

20 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

To a large degree, not.

Pirates are not customers and you should always avoid to waste time, money and efforts on them. You need that on your customers. I am not a fan of DRM. Not only is it expensive to make and maintain, it also makes life hard for paying customers. When I buy a product I want to be able to install it as often as I want on any machine that is mine. Without having to ask permission. 

Every FS add-on I know is pirated to some degree. Just do not get caught because we are rather vicious when it comes to that. Just ask the guy who paid us 2900 euro yesterday. That's an expensive add-on. He forgot that we personalize what is installed. 

Thanks for your answer. I appreciate that you are not distributing plugins with viruses. That's why i just love Aerosoft.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

They have a secret super-hero in tights, who take care of them.

Is Mathijs bringing his pink and black spandex to Flight Sim Expo again this year?   Sim expert by day, superhero of the disco by night

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2018 at 5:32 PM, Tom A320 said:

I don't think that something like that will ever happen. Especially as replacing the default file is most definitely not rocket science:

• backup the file: Simulator Base Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_ASC\ASC_CC_Safety.wav
  • rename your downloaded file to: ASC_CC_Safety.wav
  • and copy it into: Simulator Base Folder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320_A321 Base\Sound_ASC\

Please note: this is the folder structure for the current buses. The professional buses will use a different folder structure, but the principle will stay the same.

Thank you Tom, what a great custom safety audio I added!!!!

• Like 1