Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 5)

Important Post
Normal Post
1 minute ago, canonprince1989 said:

Will it acceptable with FSFX AS320 IMMERSION?

This will be an P3D V4 only version. (for now)

3 minutes ago, Evilpig12 said:

OMG the cockpit texture are really stunning.

I agree, this is the absolute best work from Stefan (yet). 

I'm not asking the release date but how many days before  we'll be informed of that date.

It could seem a silly question but I have to plan an hardware update and ssd format and I would not stay too many days without the sim

1 minute ago, klisura said:

I'm not asking the release date but how many days before  we'll be informed of that date.

We will also not give a “release date” for the announcement of a release date. A possible release date will be communicated by Mathijs when he feels ready to do so.

I would advise you to upgrade your PC rather earlier than later. And even when we release in the middle of your ssd format the bus will still be waiting for you when you have your system up and running again. 

It's a pity that the systems aren't as in depth as the visuals are. The model and texture work looks absolutely stunning, hats off to Stefan for that, but I can't help but think of all the things that aren't modelling in depth. I know I'll  probably never use most of the failures and redundancy built into the FSL, but it's still nice to know that the plane you're flying behaves as close to 1:1 as the real one as it can get in normal ops. FSL systems with the Aerosoft VC..oh man how fast I'd buy that..:lol:

25 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

FSL systems with the Aerosoft VC..oh man how fast I'd buy that..:lol:

I think someone already did that and it did not turn out all that well... :P

11 minutes ago, BuddyDog said:

Just this once I find myself missing the "like" button... B)

4 hours ago, BuddyDog said:

Really??

Who? (Genuinely curious)

Sounds like it wont be ready for Aero FDH then :-( I was thinking that would've been the dates you were hoping for. 

36 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

Sounds like it wont be ready for Aero FDH then :-(

46 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

Sounds like it wont be ready for Aero FDH then :-( I was thinking that would've been the dates you were hoping for. 

But you can for sure see it there.

That's no good to me and the rest of us who are not going Mathijs.

35 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

That's no good to me and the rest of us who are not going Mathijs.

So? You are getting pictures of the progress here in the forum and we have testers streaming testflights. 

Sorry Frank but seeing these pictures and streams every so often of other people's flights is just getting rather frustrating... I'm just ready for aerosoft to take my money for these airbuses. 

Would you have flown the flight I did yesterday you would have been even more frustrated. Unfortunately the bus is not ready for release yet and pictures and streams is the best we can do for now. 

When the time comes you will love the “new” bus!

I don't think you really need to keep posting pictures though but that's just my opinion, because your not really showing us anything new... Just the fact that it is still in testing. 

Then again that's why I don't check this particular post unless there is something important from Mathijs or originally Stefan, to read about. 

vor 14 Minuten, GBNLL sagte:

I don't think you really need to keep posting pictures though but that's just my opinion, because your not really showing us anything new... Just the fact that it is still in testing. 

Then again that's why I don't check this particular post unless there is something important from Mathijs or originally Stefan, to read about. 

Shit happens ;)

19 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

because your not really showing us anything new...

Big words for someone who can not even notice the new things I post in every series. ;)

One billion posts for a not yet released software. Can i forward that to the board of Guiness book of records?

Congrats to the Aerosoft Airbus Software. I think everything is already posted here. There shall be no Forum posted for any future topics after release. Every single problem is discussed. I have the feeling everything is said already.

Can i have multicolor LED ambient light in the cockpit;-)

Bye folks

9 minutes ago, Frank Docter said:

Big words for someone who can not even notice the new things I post in every series. ;)

Nope but I'm not as fully engrossed into the finer details of the airbus like you are ;-)