Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 5)

Important Post
Normal Post
9 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Tom's answer above was spot on, but I just wanted to provide a little additional information as I see this question a lot in the flight sim world.

The frequencies of Localizers (runway based NAVAIDS) change from time to time in the real world and those changes are reflected in the updated NavData and charts.  In flight sim, the frequency for airport based NAVAIDS such as Localizers depends on the scenery you're using.  So if you have up to date NavData, but are flying into a default airport (that hasn't been updated by an AFCAD that you had to add) then there is a chance that your NavData isn't going to match the frequencies for the default airport NAVAID.  The only way you can check a default scenery's frequencies is to use a program like Airport Design Editor (freeware), pull up the airport and then check the listed frequencies.

Many of us who make numerous flights per week use updated AFCADs for default airports (freely available at AVSIM and FlightSim.com) or we'll use a version of freeware scenery (rare) or use the payware scenery.  This way we have matching frequency information between the updates NavData and what is set in the airport.

I sincerely hope this is helpful.

Best wishes.

Will not checking the map in FSX by clicking on the approach arrow work?

10 hours ago, Clément said:

Would 1800 GMT for the stream be better? B)

It would be better for me, as I would be home from work :)

To be honest, no matter what time you do it, someone will miss out. Do it in your own time, when it suits you, and give people the option to watch it on replay, or upload it to YouTube.

Sorr but at least , WHEN came out for download.? Told early 2018 , we are quite just at middle of 2018.!

thanks

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 15

On 3/14/2018 at 7:57 AM, Er!k said:

Seriously a down-vote for asking for an update after the weekly PM meeting?

Voice your opinions on the matter here. ;) If enough people do so it might change! until they do it won't change :)

3 hours ago, francesco79 said:

Sorr but at least , WHEN came out for download.? Told early 2018 , we are quite just at middle of 2018.!

thanks

The A318 beta Livestream mentioned a couple of weeks if I heard it correctly.

48 minutes ago, gregoryv said:

Yep . Watching it too. Great job team! Great modeling, amazing sounds. Love what i see

The sounds used are the old ones, not the new ones we should get next week.

• Upvote 2

@Mathijs Kok Any updates on the A319/A319 Professional? I think most people here will greatly appreciate it if you could inform us on any updates today, since there wasn't an update on Tuesday.

Maybe tell us a percentage on completion? What the dev team are working on now? How many bugs are left to be fixed? Things like that

Also are you able to tell us what liveries are going to be included in the base A318/A319 Professional release?

Thanks

Cane 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Was watching the A318 Beta stream, and when the tray was opened, it cycle between coffee and a newspaper every second or two, is this a new bug?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, iKronix_Gaming said:

Was watching the A318 Beta stream, and when the tray was opened, it cycle between coffee and a newspaper every second or two, is this a new bug?

No,we left this (and some other) bugs allowing people, not recognizing that this is a beta and WIP, to report "bugs".

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, harrry said:

Will not checking the map in FSX by clicking on the approach arrow work?

Absolutely!  I haven't used the map in many, many years, so I'd forgotten about that.  Anyway, good point!  I have no idea if the Map reads payware or addon scenery, anyone know?

missed the live stream as I was at work is it possible to be uploaded to YouTube so a lot more people can view.

thanks,jim

44 minutes ago, mopperle said:

No,we left this (and some other) bugs allowing people, not recognizing that this is a beta and WIP, to report "bugs".

Okay.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alexa said:

What a pity that the sun shield aren´t working... 

WIP BETA !!!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Absolutely!  I haven't used the map in many, many years, so I'd forgotten about that.  Anyway, good point!  I have no idea if the Map reads payware or addon scenery, anyone know?

If the payware scenery brings updated AFCAD and NAVAIDS, the map will show those :D

12 hours ago, iKronix_Gaming said:

That was just the way we have it now for testing. Normally these things are triggered by timers and events.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, CaneAE said:

@Mathijs Kok Any updates on the A319/A319 Professional? I think most people here will greatly appreciate it if you could inform us on any updates today, since there wasn't an update on Tuesday.

Maybe tell us a percentage on completion? What the dev team are working on now? How many bugs are left to be fixed? Things like that

Also are you able to tell us what liveries are going to be included in the base A318/A319 Professional release?

Thanks

Cane 

92.66%!

200+ bugs open at this moment

• Upvote 2