Mathijs Kok

Aerosoft A318/A319/A320/A321/A330 Professional Preview (part 5)

Important Post
Normal Post
On 1/5/2018 at 12:09 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Should be fine,

And for a GTX 970 4G ? And medium settings?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Eduard Gasull said:

And for a GTX 970 4G ? And medium settings?

It all depends on your sliders. That is the nice thing about P3D, it is scalable.

• Upvote 2

@Mathijs Kok Are you guys going to rework the "reaction" time of the CFM engines cause in the current one the engine takes too much time to respond (from 50% N1 to FLex or TOGA).

I'm also taking the fact that the reaction time of the engine depend on his age... but usually the huge diffrents between them, are about idle power to 50% N1. In your Airbus the Idle to 50% look good but as I said the 50% to take off power takes too much time to be reached 

Thanks

• Upvote 1

There are limits on what is possible using the sim modules (we do not fully replace those as some of the far more expensive products do) but some work has been done yes.

• Upvote 2

vor 3 Stunden , bill3810 sagte:

Edit: We fly from quite a few high altitude airports and the APU's are just as worn out as the engines.  Quite often on a hot day +30C from 7000' MSL we get start malfunctions and have to do manual starts due to slow start times and low bleed pressure for the start, just depends on the airplane.  I'm not sure if the manual start is modeled in the current A320?

Just for interest: How can the APU in an Airbus be manually started, if it doesn't work with the 2 knobs in the overhead panel?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BudSpencer said:

Just for interest: How can the APU in an Airbus be manually started?

I'm sure be talked about a manual engine start, not manual APU start. There is none as far as I am aware.

• Upvote 1

Hello, one question. Will the lights turn on like in the FSLabs A320? Like that they are not instantly on, so they kinda fade?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Vor 1 Stunde, VTCH sagte:

Hello, one question. Will the lights turn on like in the FSLabs A320? Like that they are not instantly on, so they kinda fade?

That would be awesome. Especially in the big A330 Im sure this feature would look pretty nice.

• Upvote 2

vor 3 Minuten, sirwussa sagte:

The AS Airbus will use TrueLight so yes

He is talking about the exterior lights, the landing lights for example. In the FSLabs A320 those lights dont turn on instantly.

9 hours ago, BudSpencer said:

Just for interest: How can the APU in an Airbus be manually started, if it doesn't work with the 2 knobs in the overhead panel?

If an APU fails, it fails. You would then have to do an air start/crossbleed start.

4 minutes ago, WatkinTench said:

Any chance of an update or how you see things at the moment for a release Mathijs?,

Cheers

+1

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, and we model more lights than FSLabs did.

More lights?! 

I'm confused... Didn't FSLabs model the lights, which are present?! :blink:

My apologies, but I find that hard to believe, given the realism and detail level which is present in that simulation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1