SODE PROGRAMDATA

mupp_2093

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you can see the Program Data folder, it sounds like you correctly have "Hidden Items" checked in the File Explorer View tab. If not, add a check mark and see if it's there now. Last thing to try is re-downloading the 1.5.3 installer, choose save instead of running it at the end of the download, and then run it from wherever you downloaded it to. That's usually your Downloads folder.

Finally, if that doesn't work, try the Support tab on the SODE site here. You should always start with the publisher's/author's site. The Aerosoft site is for support of Aerosoft marketed products.

On 18.2.2018 at 01:55, mupp_2093 sagte:

HELLO I have a problem with SODE I don´t have the 12bpilot in programdata only in programdata x86 and I want to install a jetways. 

Hi,

it seems that your OS is not in english. Neither is mine... !

I came across some issues with non english OS installs. The OS creates Folders as Programdata (and others) in english, hides them, then makes some copies of those folders in your OS language which are then visible to you. Yup...a real mess. The problem is that some installers will not show up in your native OS folders but only in those english folders.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

Hi,

it seems that your OS is not in english. Neither is mine... !

I came across some issues with non english OS installs. The OS creates Folders as Programdata (and others) in english, hides them, then makes some copies of those folders in your OS language which are then visible to you. Yup...a real mess. The problem is that some installers will not show up in your native OS folders but only in those english folders.

A different language is not the problem, even in German the folder is named "ProgramData", but it is hidden. To make it visible you have to change the viewing settings in the explorer. And this btw got nothing to do with "Admin rights" ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived