Hello,

First of all I'd like to thank you very much for wonderful product that PFPX is. I was just wondering if it's possible to export route in a Flight Factor A320 format so it can be loaded to MCDU without messing up with files ? FF A320 is a wonderful plane and it's using CORTE.in file for CO ROUTES.

It stores all routes in one file and here are some examples 

RTE TLSLHR01 LFBO 14L FIST5A FISTO UY156 ADABI UN858 VANAD UN874 BAMES UT191 KESAX UT426 DIMAL ALESO BIG4B EGLL I27L BIG LHRAMS01 CI30 FL360

RTE <NAME> <ORIGIN> [RWY] [SID] [SID TRANS] [FIX [[AWY|DCT Fix] ...] FIX] [STAR] [STAR TRANS] <DEST> [APPR] [APPR TRANS] [ALTN] [CI] [FL]
<> - mandatory fields
[ ] - optional

That would be fantastic addition to PFPX. Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, this function is very important for us because I have used this method for all my aircrafts for years.

Please make this work PFPX, and "Thank you so much!"

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I appreciate your efforts to keep the a/c up to date and really look forward to being able to save flight plans to the FF A320.

I read in one of the other forum posts there is an update coming soon, can you please confirm if this will include the ability to save to this wonderful a/c?

Thanks

Archived