Autopilot keeps disconnecting

For some reason, the autopilot decides to shut itself off.  This kept happening on two recent flights as I repeatedly had to keep switching it back on.  Any ideas why this is happening?  

This is only one of the problems I am having, but I will treat each one separately as individual posts.

I see a lot people on here saying that this is a "beautiful aircraft" but they wish the bugs would be ironed out.  In my book, it is not a beautiful aircraft if it can't function like it is supposed to.  And I am a bit annoyed that I paid a good amount, thinking if it has the Aerosoft brand it will be good, only to find out it is a work in progress and basically a one man operation.  In my eyes it is just about equivalent to a freeware job.

• Developer

This is caused by signal noise from the joystick/yoke you use. You can set the sensitivity for AP disconnect on the Options page in DAVE (the tablet).

We're working hard to iron out the bugs. Next update is already in testing.

Archived