manchester airport few issues

TRIGGER2009

hi i got a few issues if Aerosoft or anyone could help ill be grateful

1 .  is signs on the middle of the taxiway and i have blacked out signs around too  i have checked and there no other addon at this airport for this to happen is pic 

2 . plane inside the building my traffic is off and  set to 0 with no addon traffic 

3. more plane in the building and no airgates on this terminal 

can anyone help pls thankyou 

martin  

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are using My Traffic?

Have you deactivated the AFCAD for Manchester in MyTraafic. This traffic addon delivers own AFCAD.

Are you using ORBX England? If yes try deactivating any EGCC related file inside ORBX.

am really sorry i put my hands up on this one i just notice i had the uk scenery  manchester airport not aerosoft i have just  removed the uk scenery 

and files and now brought the aerosoft  version but i have this trouble now i have installed and i have turn off the antivirus and gone on the left click and install as admin and got the file config and done that but now when i turn the airport on i dont get any scenery at all pls see pic i have just the list and its on the library and it come added a list when started the fsx but still no good any ideas please sorry for the mistake before 

Regards 

Martin   

Archived