LLBG Aerosoft Shop?

Lennart1948

Just a quick question. Wouldn't it be possible to not use photorealistic textures but just do those textures by your own ?

Or isn't it just that problem that you are experiencing so are there more ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Main issues are:

- aerial images

- images of the whoile airport

Of course you could do this addon without images, but "handdrawn textures" or whatever, would result in a unrealistic rendition and in terms of quality only slightly above average freeware. So not the base for a good commercial project.

vor 4 Stunden , mopperle sagte:

Main issues are:

- aerial images

- images of the whoile airport

Of course you could do this addon without images, but "handdrawn textures" or whatever, would result in a unrealistic rendition and in terms of quality only slightly above average freeware. So not the base for a good commercial project.

I mean you have e.g FSDG that are doing a LITE series where they don't do the airport 100% accurate but I bet that many people would enjoy having Tel Aviv as it's a special airport and there is currently no airport (except one only for FSX) what you have in v4.

And I would also bet that the costumers would forgive you, that some textures wouldn't be as good as in other projects or the Terminal is 5 meters longer than in real life. 

I would really enjoy a version though I cannot speak for you and if you don't have the source for any pictures I can of course understand you.

Greetings, Lennart

Well, there is a good Tel Aviv payware in that quality already that was released years ago.

Recently I experimented with installing that into my P3D and at least for those daylight flights I did there I did not encounter any visible issues with it for the three or four flights I did there.

• Aerosoft

Sorry but if we can't get access to an airport we'll not do scenery. That's a decision we made a long time ago and we'll keep that. I really do not want to speak bad about other products but sometimes I see scenery that looks very acceptable but simply does not match the real world. This is mainly in sightlines (what you can see from what location). Something a simmers does not care about a lot but for a professional project sold for 'real' sims is all important. And that's a major market for the work we do. Imagine a tower training simulator (that we do a lot off) where an aircraft could be hidden by a hangar that is in reality 3 meters lower.

Any scenery for Israel you see is based on incomplete information. It might look believable but is not correct. 99.9% of customers would never see it, but for us it simply does not work. 

• 1 month later...

I saw in FSElite an article that the developer that developed the Aerosoft LIMC Milano airport, now he is developing the LLBG airport.

I saw some of the pictures and the resolution look real.

Will this airport be in Aerosoft Shop ???

Thanks ;)

vor 22 Minuten, itaylevi16 sagte:

I saw in FSElite an article that the developer that developed the Aerosoft LIMC Milano airport, now he is developing the LLBG airport.

I saw some of the pictures and the resolution look real.

Will this airport be in Aerosoft Shop ???

Thanks ;)

Oh my... You are right. Looking at it right now.

As Mathjis said it won't be 100 % accurate but as far as I can see it looks good :P

Archived