Tapatalk

gsnde

If I understand correctly there will be no more support for Tapatalk here.

Why is it then that I still see the question if I want to use Tapatalk each time I go onto this forum on my mobile? Naturally I always hope that Tapatalk is back, which it isn't. And then I am always very much disappointed... 

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, gsnde said:

Why is it then that I still see the question if I want to use Tapatalk each time I go onto this forum on my mobile?

This is nothing Aerosoft has control over. As far as I know the message is generated by Tapatalk as soon as it sees something that seems to fit to Tapatalk.

And TBH I have uninstalled TT as it meanwhile doesn't give the same benefit when I installed it a few years ago.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have also got rid of my Tapatalk app a long time ago. None of the forums I am visiting on a regular basis needs it anymore, as the mobile web pages they provide are better than Tapatalk ever was.

The message you see is triggered by the Tapatalk Add-in still being installed in the Aerosoft Forum. That should be removed actually to prevent any confusion. I will report that into Aerosoft.

Archived