Sign in to follow this  
Mathijs Kok

World of Aircraft : Glider Simulator

It looks really great but pleas excuse me trolling into this thread by saying that I had to read the title like four times to read "aircraft" instead of "warcraft, LOL.

I would like to know if in this simulator you would be able to learn gliding from scratch. I'd always have loved to learn it but at the moment my only experience is from gliding in FSX and it always ended terribly :wacko:.

Sincerely

Nicolas

28 minutes ago, Meyerflyer said:

Really cool. Will it be possible to launch via winch or just with towing?

Both!

Today  I Learned how incredibly hard is it to tow an aircraft with some crosswind. Normally you use rudder to keep the nose in the wind but with the glider pulling on the tail that becomes a struggle. 

23 minutes ago, DLHAirbus321 said:

It looks really great but pleas excuse me trolling into this thread by saying that I had to read the title like four times to read "aircraft" instead of "warcraft, LOL.

I would like to know if in this simulator you would be able to learn gliding from scratch. I'd always have loved to learn it but at the moment my only experience is from gliding in FSX and it always ended terribly :wacko:.

Well then you will like this one as it includes some solid training missions.

And yes, WoW always seems to pop up as I google. 

• Upvote 1

No, it is not intended as a moddable product. We really want to stay away from all that complexity. It's really not intended for the current simmers but for younger people or people who just like to experience a flight simulation.