After P3d V4.2 update, read inside

ENHF payware lost all buildings, aprons, all layers of graphichs were lost.

ENGM Oslo ( latest ) lost all aprons, buildings and more, same as ENHF

ESSA Arlanda lost all aprons, runways, most of the buildings, ground looked terrible.

Sollution, uninstalled p3d v4.2 update client, reinstalled p3d v4.1 client, all back to normal.

Can anyone please explain why this happend? All are back to normal now, reinstalled previous version all are fine, but why did that happen with those three airports from AS, have not checked others tho, but i suspect the same thing there...

Have you tried any other third party scenery, especially any scenery that was specifically created for P3DV4?  This would help to isolate why this is happening.

I can say that all my scenery (I don't have the ones you'ree listed) is working fine, including the SunSkyJet freeware (developed for FSX).

Best wishes.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I think something went wrong with your P3D Update. That's how Hammerfest looks like after updating the P3D client only:

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, geir_haukland said:

ENHF payware lost all buildings, aprons, all layers of graphichs were lost.

ENGM Oslo ( latest ) lost all aprons, buildings and more, same as ENHF

ESSA Arlanda lost all aprons, runways, most of the buildings, ground looked terrible.

Sollution, uninstalled p3d v4.2 update client, reinstalled p3d v4.1 client, all back to normal.

Can anyone please explain why this happend? All are back to normal now, reinstalled previous version all are fine, but why did that happen with those three airports from AS, have not checked others tho, but i suspect the same thing there...

ENHF is from ORBX?—>updated objectflow.dll?

ENGM—> requires Sode, still active?

ESSA ORBX or Aerosoft?

YES to all above, i do only update the client, and trust me, iKNOW what i am doing, this is NOT the first time i do a update on my sim, so trust me when i say, i dont do anything wrong, i have been around with desktop computers since 1986, and trust me, i KNOW what i am doing, i am NOT a "NOOB" as you would call me, not in open words, but i can read between the lines here. All software are in order, incl. sode latest, and all working fine before the update of the client.

@masterhawk i am using objectflow 2 from orbx, and all are up to date, and was working fine before the update of the client. ESSA is orbx and was fine before the update of the client, engm has sode active and not inactice as you think, wnhf was also working fine before the update of the client. Like i said, all was fine before the update of the client. So i am sticking with my 4.1 that works fine, just fine.

• Deputy Sheriffs
Just now, AirbusCG said:

but as somebody with 30 years of computerexperience you probably know that yourself.

exactly and therefore we can close this topic.

• mopperle locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Aerosoft
19 minutes ago, geir_haukland said:

YES to all above, i do only update the client, and trust me, iKNOW what i am doing, this is NOT the first time i do a update on my sim,

Well then you are NOT using the latest version of the sim because in 4.2 there are also changes in other parts (like effects etc). 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Mr. @geir_haukland,
with all respect, it is still my opinion, that the issue is on your system.
Even if you expressed your disinterest to my help with the downvote of my upper post, I tested all three airports as promised. And: They are working in 4.2(Client only)+SODE+FSUIPC+RAAS Pro+GSX+Addon Manager+APC+PMDG
So even if you have 30 years experience in flightsim and you know what you are doing, some tips / hints from my side:
- is your FTX Central (Objectflow) really the latest? Currently the 4.2 compatible version (3.2.5.4) is only offered via the opt-in fastlane
- have you crosschecked that SODE is really working correct and that the relevant folders are registered in the simobjects.cfg?
- are you using a bug free FSUIPC? (5.123c is messing a lot and 5.122a should be used)

That's all from me. Have a nice day!

Archived