Problem with CH Quad

bobdee

I can't get the throttles to advance more than about half way.  I have P3D V4.1, & use FSUIPC5.  It calibrates with CH control manager just fine.  Any help appreciated.

Same issue for me. Was working before. I've just upgraded to P3D v4.2 with an upgrade to FSUIPC 5.122 and now the throttle does the same thing as you. When I went into FSUIPC to reset the throttle calibration, it worked to full throttle. If I tried to re-calibrate, now the throttles won't work at all. I cleared the CRJ entry out of the FSUIPC module file and tried to recalibrate from scratch (after checking the option in the CRJ configuration options).

Now I can't get the CRJ throttles to respond at all...only happening with this aircraft.

Back to the hangar again for this aircraft.

• Developer

It could be FSUIPC. Can I assume that you both followed my explanation in the throttle quadrant thread?

The settings for Saitek and CH were the same - at least on my system here. I have both TQs.

Hans,

It may have been FSUIPC...I had updated from 5.105 to 5.122 at the same time as the P3D v4.2 upgrade. I did follow the procedure as provided. I did notice that the throttles did work without FSUIPC, but, I could not get a response with.

I have since removed the CRJ expecting an update in the very near future (I'm one of the ones who's had chronic LNAV issues...I was hoping maybe the v4.2 upgrade would have made a difference).

Look forward to the next CRJ update...hoping my issues will get resolved at that time.

Regards, Rob

Archived