Forum Structure

• Administrator

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, I realize that it is becoming difficult to keep this X-Plane forum structured and clear.

Of course, I always try to fix "misplacement" of misplaced topic titles or posts, but it does not always work.

This forum is not small anymore.

In any case, I would be happy if everyone is working to keep our forum clear and concise.

So first look at the forum structure (we have for example a German and an English X-Plane forum),

and then post in the right place or create a new topic in the right place.... And please look at the language.

Please post a question only at one place.

And don't use a Topic from another user for an own new problem.

Use a new Topic for that with a clearly Topic title.

That makes it easier for me to work here and easier for our users to find the right answer for their questions :)

If something goes wrong, of course I can always help and handle it...

We all want here, that our forum for X-Plane 10 and 11 remains a helpful and interesting forum.

If "somewhere" is posted without paying attention to the appropriate forum / subforum, then we will not find important posts in a quickly way.

Questions will be answered only sparsely if the Topic/Post is in a wrong place or language.

Greets, Heinz 

Archived