A320 IAE not working

Darsh

Installed IndiGo full fleet to aerosoft a320 IAE...followed the instructions of readme...but not a single livery installed and a320 IAE not working properly... before installing liveries...it was properly working...but not now

• Deputy Sheriffs
30 minutes ago, Darsh said:

followed the instructions of readme

Have you used the livery manager to install them and have you started it as administrator?

What simulator (FSX/FSX:SE/P3D) are you using?

31 minutes ago, Darsh said:

a320 IAE not working properly

And what does that mean in detail?

I'm using fsx Steam edition.... I've installed IndiGo full fleet...I didn't used livery manager...after installing the full fleet and then copying lines from texture.cfg to aircraft.cfg...as I started the sim after copying the lines....the a320 IAE just bounces from tail portion and it keeps sinking into ground from tail...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is this the livery set you are talking about?

It is always a good idea to get in touch with the author/developer of a livery. Please note that *ALL* file in the download area are provided by community members, not Aerosoft.

Also, if you have trouble with a download, instead of down voting the author you could also simply ask for some assistance. There are users around here who spend a huge amount of their time to create such content and provide it for free for you to use. Down voting them because of some local problems you have on your machine shows quite a huge amount of disrespect.

On the download page you will find a comment are which is available for you to ask for assistance. By writing there the author of the download will also be automatically be notified about your post.

Archived