CRJ Crashing To Desktop - Sometimes!

Hello,

Like some other new CRJ pilots here I'm getting strange behaviour with the CRJ.

Very high Spec PC / Win 10  /  P3Dv4.1  / CRJ Installed exactly as per the manual, Admin, Win Defender off etc ( clean re-install twice now!)

I flew it yesterday between KLAX - KMRY following the full C&D tutorial. All went well until climbing through approx 20,000 when a CTD suddenly occurred.

Updated Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017.  x64.exe as suggested in another CTD Forum Thread. Don't know if I should also have done the x86.exe also?

This morning flew from LOWW to LGSK, a few hours flying without CTD - NOTE A SMALL DIFFERENCE: no full flight plan was entered into the FMC for this flight, just set 'Direct to LGSK' in FMC Legs and gave manual heading, height & speed commands to the AP.  

This afternoon again attempted KLAX - KMRY using the full tutorial and again a CTD suddenly occurred at approx passing 20,000 in climb. Event Log attached.

Can't understand whats going wrong?

Any advice much appreciated please

Thanks in anticipation

Andrew

Please login to display this image.

Update to my Previous post:

Flew KLAX - KMRY using the default P3Dv4 Bonanza to check route - No CTD occured

Started another CRJ flight with flight plan entered into the FMS LOWW to LGSK. All went well until approx an hour or so into the flight, when the CRJ abruptly diverted 90 degrees from its flight plan track mid way along a leg, I then got an on screen dialogue stating something like "An incorrect Heading input" and the screen went black in a hung sim state, still sound but black screen and no response to any controller/mouse/keyboard input.

Event Log as follows:

Please login to display this image.

Archived