NavDataPro Dataset Airports

Tbolt

Is there a list of airports that comes with the NavDataPro Dataset? I'm using the X-Plane GNS430 nav data and it's got some airports I want to fly to missing. I could add them myself but it's time consuming. I don't mine buying the Dataset, but if it's got all the same airports missing it would be a bit pointless.

There is no list, but the data itself can be opened in a text editor so you can check if your airport's code is included. NavDataPro gets the data from Lufthansa Systems, and they do not have every small airfield covered. Which ones do you need? I can take a look in my installation and tell you if its included.

Hi thanks for the reply. As I mainly fly GA aircraft and like some of the small airfields then I guess it won’t help me very much. PASO and PAKF were two that are missing. There’s a couple more I have found but I’ve added them manually now. I’m sure there is plenty more missing, but it doesn’t take too long to add them.

On 12.2.2018 at 14:40, Tbolt sagte:

PASO and PAKF were two that are missing.

Oh, these are small fields indeed. Lufthansa does not cover these unfortunately. I don't know if they are included in Navigraph, maybe...

Archived