PMDG B747 Loaded dead, everything messed up

ocaviation

Hi all.

I've had the PMDG 747 for a while. All of the sudden, the screens are black, there's no gear, yoke is pulled back and turned to the left, the throttles are pushed forward (no thrust), etc.

I've tried a re install mannnyyyy times. I also tried the "run/install SimConnect" idea.  None of it worked. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Aerosoft is only the retailer; PMDG is the developer. Your very best bet for help with any PMDG product is on their commercial dedicated support website. When you ask there, be sure to post in the correct forum (747 QOTS support here or 747 Legacy Version support here), and provide your sim version (FSX SP2/FSX-SE/P3Dv3, P3Dv4, whatever you have) and your OS.

40 minutes ago, Herman said:

Aerosoft is only the retailer; PMDG is the developer. Your very best bet for help with any PMDG product is on their commercial dedicated support website. When you ask there, be sure to post in the correct forum (747 QOTS support here or 747 Legacy Version support here), and provide your sim version (FSX SP2/FSX-SE/P3Dv3, P3Dv4, whatever you have) and your OS.

Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

I modified your topic title to reflect which aircraft you referred to as an aid to others that might have the same issue.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman changed the title to PMDG B747 Loaded dead, everything messed up
  • Herman locked this topic
  • Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Herman said:

You're welcome, ocaviation. BTW, I modified your topic title to reflect which aircraft you referred to as an aid to others that might have the same issue.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived