FS Commander NEW FSC10

ryanair556

Hello,

i run fsc 9.2 have all updates added. Bought with cd and full serial number.

I tried setting up the new  fsc 10.

i uninstalled all fsx files from my pc  and reinstalled fsc10   i was never asked for any serial/validation keys from my 9.2 version.

I am now running FSC 10 on the trial version only .

can you please advise me how to validate fsc10  to the full version.

Thank you.

On 09/02/2018 at 1:25 AM, ryanair556 said:

Hello,

i uninstalled all fsx files from my pc  and reinstalled fsc10   i was never asked for any serial/validation keys from my 9.2 version.

Thank you.

from what it looks like on the product pages on several sites its a new purchase not a upgrade

reading each site there is no reference to a free update only purchase FSC10

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 8.2.2018 at 4:55 PM, ryanair556 said:

Hello,

Thank you.

Where did you get the FSC10 version from?

Aerosoft users who own FlightSim Commander 9.x and use Microsoft FS2004 or FSX

can download a free full version of the new FlightSim Commander 10 from Aerosoft

via http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php.

You will need your valid Aerosoft license key to complete the installation.

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/84902-flightsim-commander-10-has-been-released-le-fsc-10-á-été-publié-der-fsc-10-wurde-veröffentlicht/

• 7 months later...

Ik had FSC 9.7. Werkte prima, maar ook ik heb Flightsim Commander 10 geinstalleert. Geen probleem. Heb de registratie van mijn account SimMarket overgekopieerd naar de registratiepagina van FSC10, maar werkt niet.

Ik had FSC 9.7. Worked fine, but I also installed Flightsim Commander 10. No problem. Have copied the registration of my SimMarket account to the registration page of FSC10, but it does not work.

Ik heb de FSC 10 niet gedownload bij Simmarked, maar op de site van Commander. Maar voor registratie moet ik toch het registratienummer van versie 2.7 gebruiken, of ik moet een betaalde versie kopen. Maar er wordt gezegd dat dit niet nodig is, gewoon de code van je oude versie invoeren.

Admin: English please. 

"I have not downloaded the FSC 10 at Simmarked, but at the Commander site. But for registration I still have to use the registration number of version 2.7, or I have to buy a paid version. But it is said that this is not necessary, just enter the code of your old version."

• Deputy Sheriffs

For any FSC version downloaded from Aerosoft you need also a license being provided by Aerosoft. No other license will work with such downloads. 

And of course the free update to FSC 10 is only available for FSC 9 owners. 

Archived