EDDL and GSX not working together

airbusflyer

How can I get a working version in combination with GSX? I have many gates missing or not added correctly. Also I have additionally I have on the taxiways connecting to RWY 23L only sand or dust as pavement. You see it's paved but when taxiing on it the aircraft is jumping and loosing speed.

Is there maybe a corrected AFCAD for all problems? I did not have another Scenery installed...

sounds definitly like another AFCAD as GSX "reads" it's infos from AFCAD files - go to a gate and choose the "edit position" option from GSX. there the name of the AFCAD that GSX reads is shown.

Check if it is the AFCAD in your AS EDDL installation

GSX says it reads the following file:

V:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3\scenery\0601\scenery\APX49130.bgl

That seems not to be a Aerosoft file :/ But you can not change that in GSX or somewhere else. Any further hint? Simply renaming the file and seeing whats happening?

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, airbusflyer said:

Simply renaming the file and seeing whats happening?

Definitely NOT! This is a core file of P3D.

If I do remember right, the AFCAD for EDDL and some of the older AS germany scenerys is not in the Airports-Scenery folder but in some ../Aerosoft/AFD/Scenery folder which must be added to your library (In fact it should be added by the installer but there may be resosns why it didn't work.

Archived