Aerosoft Airbus - VRInsight hardware

ESchell

Hi Folks,

I bought the VRInsight FCU Combo Panel (Airbus type) to use it with the Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 together with LINDA modules. But in my case, it doesn't work. I can't get any Connection between LINDA - FSUIPC (registered Version) and the VRInsight Hardware. I asked the LINDA developers and FSUIPC developers regarding this problem; everyone was blaffed about this Problem, the latest advice was to reinstall WINDOWS. But I want to do this only as last way out.

So, now I use the VRInsight Hardware with the delivered Software from VRInsight, but without LINDA. It works, basically - the left side is working pretty well, but the Buttons on the right side are predefined with functions (Gear up/down, Flaps, landing lights....) which I don't like resp. I want to redefine with my own functions.

Is it possible to define own functions with the delivered Software from VRInsight or is it possible to use LINDA modules with the Basic Software form VRInsight?

If I am loading FSX, I receive the message: "VRInsight IPC Interface module based on Aerosoft Airbus X Extended SDK loading success" - so on my Point of view this means, that there is an Software/module running behind.

From the Support of VRInsight, I received only the message, that the Aerosoft Airbus configuration is implemented.

Hope, someone can help

Thank you

Erwin

Archived