Installation Error

Hey Guys

I am trying to install the CRJ 700/900 and keep getting the attached error.

Any notion of why this would be?  I have tried to install as Admin.  And I am trying to install to Prepar3D V4

Thanks in advance!!

Phil

Please login to display this image.

Hey Guys

So I did install as admin as I noted in my first post.  This didn't seem to make a difference.

In terms of P3D missing parts.  What parts would that be?  I am running P3d v4 Pro and it was an entirely clean install?

Thanks for your assistance!

Phil

So I realised I had some leftover registry entries from FSX.  So I removed them and tried again.

This screenshot might help you get a better sense of when in the install it is happening.

PD

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

FSX and P3D have nothing in common and can exist next to each other.

The Feature Transfer Error is some that plagues a lot of people and we see it occasionally with our installers. If the installer has all rights it needs and the sim itself is correct it can indicate problems with the way Windows handles files.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=feature+transfer+error&oq=feature+transfer&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.7040j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 gives many suggestions.

Archived