Aerosoft's Mega Airport Paris-CDG

Goofey007

Hello to everybody

Maybe first a small introduction from my side -:)

I' ve been away from the flightsim scene for a while and recently picked up this hobby again. Coming from FS9 and now fully enjoying FSX (Except the OOM/VAS issues)

I am expierencing objekt collisions on this airport.

This issues is already covered and resolved on this forum ( (http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/22701-mega-airport-paris-cdg-scenery-collision/&page=2&_fromLogin=1) a long time ago.

Yes I know (I am also an oldtimer) ... -:)

I need the file CDGfsxnocrash.zip in order to get rid of these invisible objektcollisions.Tried to download this file but I receive a file that has 0 bytes. Any chance to fix this?

In the dropdownlist of aerosoft's support database there is no entry for Mega Airport Paris-CDG, so I cannot add my serial key in order to download the update.

Any help, suggestions or ideas will be greatly appreciated

Johan

• Deputy Sheriffs

Johan, In your case, the easiest way is to turn off crash detection in FSX, as it is the most useless and unrealistic feature in FSX and was always causing problems.

Otto,

It is certainly the easiest way :D

This would also mean I cannot enable the option 'Aircraft  stress causes damage' and can fly beyond the aircraft's limits :rolleyes:

I have too keep this in mind when flying the F14. It should give me an advantage :P

This having said ...

Shean Fletcher dealed at the time (year 2009) with this problem, a solution was found (update created) and was included in the update section (according to different posts).

The layout of aerosoft's webpage has changed over the years, so has their update/shop sections.

Maintaining the support database is certainly a lot of work and never done. Always work in progress ;)

Just wondering:

-This product (https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-2004/sceneries/1641/mega-airport-paris-cdg?number=AS10233)can still be bought nowadays and is on Version 1, as mine is

-Future customers will have to deal with this too.

-Is Mega Airport Paris CDG' in the support database or not? (Support service pointed me to http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php )

Again, it does not show up in the dropdownlist (Produkt hinzufugen)

Basicly I need a clear statement from aerosoft

Johan...

1-Mega Airport is in the support database, not seeing it in the dropdownlist means that there is something wrong (my side, databases, queries,servers, protocolls, ect..)

2-We are dropping support for this product

3-We forgot to add (No, you actually do not have to admit this ;)) , just say that you will add the update in the near future :D

4-...

I do hope no one is offended

Let me end with a word of thanks.

Hardware has evolved a lot during the years. I do remember MS flightsim  5 with scenery addons on 5,25'' floppy disk drives...The hardware has a lot more horsepower. And the amount of detail every product can bring is amazing and rising.

This makes me believe that every product needs more work to be finished and maintained at a certain standard. So THANK YOU developers, THANK YOU aerosoft, THANK YOU beta teams for testing.

At the end of the day you deliver...

Otto , I appreciate your input and will turn off crash detection when flying to LFPG for now

Thanks again,

Cheers

Johan

Thanks Sir,

appreciate the input.

I know now that on my side my user system is up and running oke

This means for BOXed owners there is no update.

Owners of the download version can obtain the updated version through their account.

Archived