A320/A321 Aerosoft from Steam Doesnt work

Maciej_357

Hi,
I have bought addon A320/A321 on STEAM. Instalation was very quick because the STEAM lead me  automatically without my interfere. I Start the game, chose airplane A320 next click fly ... and appear me loading window but it doesnt load and sudennly crush the game back to wallper. I've got Steam Edition and Win 10. How to solve this problem ?? All standard plane in FSX work correct, but this Addon doesnt. Somobody could help me ?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please take a look into your Windows Event Log (eventvwr.exe -> Windows Logs -> Applications) and search for a log item that matches the time of an FSX:SE crash and has been written for FSX.EXE.

Please take screenshots of all information given there and post them here (jpg or png file format).

Here You are: 

The name of aplication caused error fsx.exe, version: 10.0.62615.0, signature of time: 0x559f9a9a
The name of module: API.DLL, version: 10.0.62615.0, signature of time: 0x559f9ab5
Code: 0xc0000005

error offset: 0x00100043
ID of process: 0x1e30
Started: 0x01d39b91b01eba5d
The path of the application causing the error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\fsx.exe
The path of the application causing the error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\API.DLL
raport identificator: 3637cbed-8dfe-43e8-919e-27335f511942

I've done a research in the local folder FSX and i found this file helper, i clicked and i saw this one, below - Print screen. Should I copy and paste in right folder in fsx ? 

Please login to display this image.

Archived