PFPX Crash on "Synchronizing Data" Screen

I just bought a new computer last week. Today I downloaded PFPX v1.28 for the first time on this computer, and it crashes every time I try to open it. It behaves like it's opening normally, then when I see "synchronizing data" it crashes with no specific error message. I'm running Windows 10 and running PFPX in administrator mode. I had it run flawlessly on my old computer and would like it to do the same on this brand new one. I couldn't find any error logs and I tried searching but none of the other crashes occurred at the same point mine did. I even installed the 1.28.9i hotfix with no change except that now it's crashing while the screen says "loading..."

Just found the Windows Event Log:

Faulting application name: PFPX.exe, version: 1.2.8.0, time stamp: 0x57d8e661
Faulting module name: ig9icd32.dll, version: 22.20.16.4836, time stamp: 0x59e6adf0
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00456d05
Faulting process id: 0x1048
Faulting application start time: 0x01d39bbfb176f2e1
Faulting application path: C:\aerosoft\Professional Flight Planner X\PFPX.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_9dc776be3e13ad6d\ig9icd32.dll
Report Id: 8245f88e-31a7-4b09-88ce-43d27f44b1d1
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

• Deputy Sheriffs

The crash happens in an intel graphics dill file. Please update your graphics board driver to the latest version and report back if that fixes the problem.

Hi,

I have the same problem with my 2 screens activated. When I switch to only 1 screen (Windows+P), PFPX starts normally, then I can switch back to 2 screens. I've never found any solution to that.

Regards

Archived