Robin DR400 in P3Dv4 problem

RobM

I've installed the Robin DR400  into P3Dv4 using the P3D installer, and everything seems fine, except for one strange issue:

the toe brakes always seem to be on. So when I'm on the runway, ready to take off and I rev up, the plane either doesn't move

at all or just creeps forward. If I take off with another plane and then swap for the Robin in flight, the Robin flies just fine.

Anyone have any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong or what might be a fix? I know the Robin wasn't designed for P3Dv4,

but I really liked it in FSX and miss having it in P3Dv4.  And as said, it flies really nice and looks really good in P3Dv4.

Thanks - Bob 

PS: I have the auto rudder set to off; I don't have foot pedals in my set up, I have installed the update.

Hi Bob.

I am a very big fan of this plane. The solution of your problem has been answered here in the forum before, but can not find the link there.

You would have to change an entry in the aircraft.cfg so that the brakes in the P3Dv4 work properly again. The entry must look like this:

[Brakes]
hydraulic_system_scalar = 0.0

The path to Aircraft.cfg is:"Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft_DR400-140b\Aircraft.cfg

Try that and let me know if it works.

Thank you very much Christian! That's the info I needed, and it worked perfectly. I had been playing with the Toe Brake Scale,

which worked, but meant I was landing without any brakes. I didn't think to try changing the Hydraulic System Scalar.

Thanks again - Bob

Archived