A320 immersion

Mikeyc1980

Hi

I purchased Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 through my steam account in July 2017 and recently purchased the FSFX A320 Immersion pack and VFX is telling me I need to install the product. 

I've read previous forums where this was an issue for people who had the old Airbus Xtended and needed to upgrade. Is it because I purchased and downloaded through my steam account that it's not being recognised?

Many Thanks

Mick

• Deputy Sheriffs

The "FSX Steam Edition: Airbus A320/A321 Add-On" is not the same product as the "Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321". There are differences due to demands of Steam which might cause the compatibility issue you are facing.

I would suggest to refund the steam version and get the standard version from any other shop of your liking.

Thanks Tom I appreciate your reply, I thought as much. I have the immersion for the 737ngx a product which I purchased from Aerosoft shop and no issues so I guessed it was something like that.  My bad!!

If I purchased the bundle 318/319/320/321 from the Aerosoft Ship I imagine it should be OK?

Thanks again Tom

Regards 

Mick 

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, Mikeyc1980 said:

If I purchased the bundle 318/319/320/321 from the Aerosoft Ship I imagine it should be OK?

Yes ;) 

Archived