PFPX - Error Access to ~LastWeather.tmp was denied

I have an issue thats popped up in the last couple days, I run PFPX and I see it trying to sync the weather, it takes a min and comes back with a box that says my ~LastWeather.tmp was denied. I click ok and it just freezes, is this to do with some sort of antivirus blocking something maybe?

• Deputy Sheriffs

That surly is a possibility. You should configured an exception rule in your Anti Virus software for the C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\ folder.

Additionally you can try to run your PFPX as administrator (right click on pfpx.exe, then "run as administrator").

I have tried both those things but to no avail :( I fear this might be linked to a larger problem that has affected the FSLabs A320 and the CRJ from Aerosoft. (I think the instigator was when I installed the CRJ and everything went wrong - it keeps telling me I have a permissions problem as well it doesn't)

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your help, so I cleared that temp folder and PFPX now works and doesn't freeze! I relinked Active Sky and am now working on relinking Navigraph data

-Peter

5 minutes ago, Mantock said:

ProgramFiles(86)/Navigraph/FMS Data Manager

It doesn't find PFPX automatically so I have to try and hunt for the right place

Correct, what path have you set ?

It should be C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data

BAM!!!

I changed it to what you have stated and it works great now, all is in order, thankyou both Stephen and Tom for your top notch PFPX support!!!!!!!

Best Regards,

-Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived