probleme installe dvd boite

Hello  
problem of reinstalling x-plane 11 after a virus problem
i want to reinstall xplane 11 ben !!!!!! Imposible I have the box with 9 dvd
I put the dvd n ° 1 in my cd / dvd player nothing that happens dvd does not turn
I do a test with a dvd other than xplane ok so my dvd player works well I start the operation with the dvd n ° 1 xplane nothing I do a test with laucher xplane 11 nothing installs nothing update ditto nothing

I think that the dvd n ° 1 is HS how fairte to replace it only the n ° 1

I bought xplane 11 at cultura in troyes dawn france

thank you

bonjour
problème de réinstalle de x-plane 11  aprés un problème de virus  
je veux réinstaller xplane 11  ben !!!!!!     imposible j'ai la boite avec les 9 dvd  
je met le dvd n° 1 dans mon lecteur de cd/dvd rien ne ce passe le dvd ne tourne pas
je fait un essai avec un dvd autres que xplane  ok donc mon lecteur dvd fonctionne bien je recommence l'opération  avec le dvd n°1 xplane  rien   je fait un essai avec le laucher xplane 11  rien  installe rien mise à jour idem rien  

je pense que le dvd n°1 est HS   comment fairte pour le remplacer  uniquement le n°1  

j'ai achete xplane 11 chez cultura à troyes aube france  

merci  

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hello,

or try to use this actual installer for the installation of X-Plane 11:

http://www.x-plane.com/desktop/try-it/ (One Installer, All of X-Plane ) !

extract it, start it and then put in your DVD 1.

Here some tips if the DVD seems to be defective:

Testing can determine if there is a defective dvd or dvd drive: Copy/paste the disk contents to the an empty folder of your harddisk. 

If no read/write errors then there is a different problem. If read/write errors then the problem is either the disk or the drive and to 
ascertain which use a different machine to run the same copy/paste test. If no errors on the second machine then suspect the first dvd 
drive. If errors on the second machine then the dvd needs to be replaced or attempt to clean with warm water, soap, & soft rag or better a cleaning set. The dvd 
sleeve material may have rubbed off on the dvd surface and cause corruption.
For dvd drives over 2 years old or heavily used running a cleaning disk to remove dust from the laser may fix problems. (Dust on the 
laser can cause a multitude of problems-) This can solve X-Plane disk reading problems especially since our dvds are dual density.

Additionally here you find an articel for the installation with some hints and tips.

If that all will not work, please open a Ticket and decribe the problem again (put in a link to this Forum post):

https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/de

Greets Heinz

Archived