nav data update mcdu

avitec1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please post two screenshots (jpg or png file format) showing:

• the NavDataPro main window, showing the Airbus configuration
  • the "MCDU - DATA - A/C STATUS" page

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are using Navigraph, and not NavDataPro ;)

From the Navigraph  screenshot the folder configuration is not visible. Please provide another one where it is visible which folder the Data Manager is using. 

The first Screenshot proofs that the Navigraph Navigraph data is not ending up in their correct folder. The Airbus sees the original database it was shipped with and an old version of the Navigraph database. 

So at one point in time the Navigraph data manager was configured correctly and was able to update the Airbus. 

That's why it is important to see how the configuration of the data manager looks like. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Unfortunately the Data Manager doesn't display the entire configured folder. Please make sure that it is 

• C:\FSX\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, I saw what I needed to see, don't worry ;) 

That folder is definitely not the folder that has been created by the Airbus installer, as there are other sub folders and files missing in there. Have you installed your FSX into C:\FSX ?

Earlier you said, that you found another fallback folder below program files fsx. That sounds to me like the actual installation path of FSX. 

Please point your Navigraph Data Manager to the fallback folder there.

I am sorry Tom Iam not to good at this screen shot stuff I hope you can see it ok 

avitec

I was having a look at that  I will give it a try  

Thanks avitec

Tom I have fsx installed in program files 86 microsoft games fsx if I delete the fsx folder which nav data sees in program files (not 86 ) how would I map it in nav data so it will see where it is installed in 86?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am glad that it works now for you ;) 

From the first screenshot you had posted (the MCDU one) it was clear that is was a folder configuration problem. I just needed to get an understanding of your configuration before I was able to point on the solution.

Enjoy the bus!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived