Sound problem with Lightning T55/T55K

Fulvio_61

Hello, I installed all versions of your Lightning in Prepar3D Professional Plus v3.3:my last purchase was the T5 version, but in this I have a problem with the T55 / T55K model.
When I load the aircraft I do not have the sound of the pilot's breath and also the oxygen flow indicator gauge does not work.

I made some attempts to solve, using the files contained in "P3Dv4 Lightning fuel.dll sound.dll and effects fixes" overwriting the originals, I also tried to replace the panel of the T55 with that of the T5 one (where everything works regularly) but unfortunately the problem remains. Do you have any solutions to suggest? Thanks. Regarding the navigation lights and the afterburner, I tried to replace the original files with those downloaded in this forum, but the result is still poor .... nothing comparable to the effects achievable with the same aircraft using Prepar3D v4 I've seen from a friend.

Best regards,

Fulvio

20 hours ago, Fulvio_61 said:

Hello, I installed all versions of your Lightning in Prepar3D Professional Plus v3.3:my last purchase was the T5 version, but in this I have a problem with the T55 / T55K model.
When I load the aircraft I do not have the sound of the pilot's breath and also the oxygen flow indicator gauge does not work.

I made some attempts to solve, using the files contained in "P3Dv4 Lightning fuel.dll sound.dll and effects fixes" overwriting the originals, I also tried to replace the panel of the T55 with that of the T5 one (where everything works regularly) but unfortunately the problem remains. Do you have any solutions to suggest? Thanks. Regarding the navigation lights and the afterburner, I tried to replace the original files with those downloaded in this forum, but the result is still poor .... nothing comparable to the effects achievable with the same aircraft using Prepar3D v4 I've seen from a friend.

Best regards,

Fulvio

Hi Fulvio

Lets start with the oxygen,   .... it sounds like the tank is empty. RIGHT click with your mouse on the 100% switch on the oxygen panel to LOX it up. ( on the T5's the pull switches are on the sill panels)

If you are using P3Dv3 do not use the "P3Dv4 Lightning fuel.dll and sound.dll " they are 64 bit and are for P3Dv4  ONLY.

As for the reheat can you post a screenshot so I can see what's missing .

Cheers

DR

Hello Wingman5, I knew your intervention would solve the problem. :) 
Now the oxygen works, even if every time I load the aircraft it forces me to repeat the operation (unlike the other versions). Looking at the two gauges that indicate the pressure of oxygen then it seems that only one tank is under pressure - as you can see from the screenshot - while the other also repeating the operation on the other side has no effect ... but still the sound of breath is now present.

I attach as a request also some screen with the afterburner in operation. By making a comparison even with FSX where everything works well, it seems that some of the external lights are absent too.

Please login to display this image.

2 hours ago, Fulvio_61 said:

Hello Wingman5, I knew your intervention would solve the problem. :) 
Now the oxygen works, even if every time I load the aircraft it forces me to repeat the operation (unlike the other versions). Looking at the two gauges that indicate the pressure of oxygen then it seems that only one tank is under pressure - as you can see from the screenshot - while the other also repeating the operation on the other side has no effect ... but still the sound of breath is now present.

I attach as a request also some screen with the afterburner in operation. By making a comparison even with FSX where everything works well, it seems that some of the external lights are absent too.

Hi Fulvio

Glad that's worked :P . The breathing you hear is your own !  there is no one in the right hand seat so no oxygen required . The lox system should be arranged so the first aircraft you fly comes full, but if you chop and change aircraft during a session you have to replenish ( it gasses off during the day and someone else might have flown it etc. )

The reheat and lights  looks like the smaller  FSX ones..... make sure you have the latest ones for P3D installed in the main effects folder.

Dave R

Archived