Question for developer of ENBR X

When will this be updated with the new terminal that is in use for the last several months now. As for now, ENBR is outdated, and thats it. Please update it with the new terminal.

Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Geir, from the product page in the Aerosoft shop, the developer is Jo Erlend. While waiting for an answer from Jo, I'd like to point out that when an airport, any airport, is released, it's a snapshot at a point in time. Developers are typically in no hurry to update even fairly significant changes to the real thing for a product that's already out the door when they could be using that time to develop new airports or perhaps revisit even older ones that have had real life changes. Not saying it won't happen, just trying to set you up for quite valid reasons why the new terminal hasn't been added to Bergen X.

By the way, developers also are very reluctant to use artist's/architect's renderings as the basis for new objects because they're always different in real life. Most, if not all, prefer to wait until a project is done, then document it with color-matched on-site photos to begin work on an update. 

I see, but was it really needed to downvote this post? Hope the user who did that is very happy now, i mean really happy.

Well, i hope it will be an small update for "PAYING" customer soon. I have a lot of payware from AE, and so on. Back to the user who downvoted the post, i really hope one day some one will do the same on your posts as well.

EDIT: That was total "LEGIT" question.Dont denie that

• Deputy Sheriffs
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:09 PM, geir_haukland said:

I see, but was it really needed to downvote this post? Hope the user who did that is very happy now, i mean really happy.

Well, i hope it will be an small update for "PAYING" customer soon. I have a lot of payware from AE, and so on. Back to the user who downvoted the post, i really hope one day some one will do the same on your posts as well.

EDIT: That was total "LEGIT" question.Dont denie that

Of course it was a legitimate question. My response was equally "legit," which I provided to get you a partial understanding of why an update might not happen or happen soon. It also responded to your uncertainty as to the developer. As you know, my polite reply to your polite question received a downvote too. Don't worry about those two downvotes you received. They're simply the opinion of two out of many thousands of people on this forum, and "matter " just as much or little as the two upvotes you received. Your response suggests that you believe I or someone associated with Aerosoft (staff or moderator) downvoted your post. That's not the case. As a moderator, I know who did, and also who downvoted my earlier reply.

Hopefully, Jo will be along soon to respond to whether or not an update is planned and perhaps when.

• Developer

Hi, at some point there will be an update to Bergen with the new terminal and ground layout. No concrete date for when at the moment, but I'm sure we'll post some information here when it's being worked on.

• Aerosoft
10 hours ago, geir_haukland said:

Indeed, I'll speak to the people who did that, incorrect use of the option.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived