Anarctica X Scenery Tool

elsmoko

Dear Aerosoft,

I'm getting an error message when I use the Antarctica X Scenery Tool after altering the settings and pressing the "Apply Current Settings" button;  and the tool is not changing the Antarctica X settings in FSX. 

Is there an update available for the Scenery tool ?   My Scenery Tool file name is "AntarcticaX.exe" and the "Product Version" is 1.0.0.0.  The "File Version" is 2.0.0.0.

A screen capture is attached.

Please advise....

Thank you,

Ken Boardman

Please login to display this image.

Hi Tom,

I'd like to get the update for the Antarctica X Scenery Tool.

I bought Antarctica X in 2014 and downloaded it from the Aerosoft web site.  The

Order Number is 546971 and it appears in my account under “Old Orders”.  However

There is no Serial Number there.  Instead there is a statement as follows :

“-Serial:  Order status is not proved”  

What does this mean?   Without the serial number it appears that I cannot add the

Product to the new Product Area or download any updates (Scenery Tool, etc.)

Please investigate and advise me if there are actions that I must take to fix

This.  And please tell me the easiest way to obtain the latest version of the

Antarctica X Scenery Tool.  I’d be grateful if you could possibly email me

A link that would enable a direct download of the updated tool.

Thank you,

Ken

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Ken,

with having Antarctica bought via the Aerosoft online shop the needed download link should be of course available in your shop account. I can't say anything about the status of your order, simply because I have no access to the order system.

In general order and license related issues are not handled here in the forum. I would kindly like to ask you to get in touch with the Aerosoft support directly either by email (support@aerosoft.com) or online ticket. They will be able to check your order and fix any issues there.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for the tips for contacting Aerosoft Support. Last Saturday I emailed a message regarding this subject to  'info@aerosoft.com' ,  but I have not received a reply. 

I'm thinking I need to resend to the email address that you have provided (above). 

Best regards,

Ken

Archived