FeelThere Embraer issue on FS9 but not FSX

pandamisha

Hello

I am very sorry if this has been already solved. If so, please post a ling to solved post as I searched the internet over and over again and I can't fint the answer.

My Feelthere embraers (all of them) have issues with FPS on FS2004 but not on FSX. I start with normal FPS as I expect on whichever airport I chose but as I taxi the FPS drops lower and lower. By the time I'm in the air FPS is around 10, when I descend it's around 6. I tried installing as admin, tried changing settings through feelthere menu, nothing helps. I do not want to move to FSX as my laptop will not handle it to extent I would like to and I invested lots of money into FS2004.

My other ad-ons are ok: iFly 737, PSS 777, PMDG 747 and Md-11, Wilco Airbus vol 1 and 2, Qualitywings Avro series, Wilco CRJ series (I actually have this one merged into Virtualcol CRJ and it's working better than with the original), it's just the feelthere embraers...

Anyone please?

Archived