Seahawks X Gauges

dankel214

I have installed the Seahawk Jayhawk package into P3D v4 via the installer and cannot get the gauges to display.

I know it's not supported but is there a fix on the way? Also am I the only one with this issue? Does anyone have a work around?

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you still have it, you could try installing the Seahawk into FSX and look for added files in the Gauges folder. Then, copy those over to your P3Dv4 Gauges folder and see if that works. Keep track of what you're doing so it's easy to reverse if it doesn't work. There might be files missing from the Effects folder too, although I doubt that would cause this. Let us know if this helped.

• 1 month later...

I just bought the Seahawk/Jayhawk today, and have the same issue in FSX:SE.  Although it's my understanding that FSX is still run in 32bit, so I'm not sure that's the problem.

Edit: somehow, cycling through the VC views in the Jayhawk seemed to jumpstart the gauges, we'll see if they keep working.

Archived