Anchorage Pro afcad suggestions to change

chkl

I have some suggestions for a future update to Anchorage Professional

The afcad could use some changes. First there are many outdated parking codes. Northwest Cargo and Gemini have been out of business for years but have parking codes. I think the north cargo above ups is all for the DHL contractors (Atlas, Polar, Kalitta)

The remote Gate R's could be connected on both node ends so the AI and user aircraft can taxi forward after startup as they do in real life.

The FedEx ramp's cargo spots are too small the radius should be larger for their 777Fs.

Great scenery thank you for updating this for P3DV4.

On 1/21/2018 at 10:27 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

Thanks for you suggestions!

I have one more. gsx is not pushing my airplane back from the cargo spots straight to the taxi or ramp line, because the curved nodes leading into each parking spot. Maybe just a single straight line going to each parking spot from the taxi line node is a good idea to make gsx push back correctly facing left and right

• 3 weeks later...
On 23.1.2018 at 11:41, gear up and off sagte:

I have one more. gsx is not pushing my airplane back from the cargo spots straight to the taxi or ramp line, because the curved nodes leading into each parking spot. Maybe just a single straight line going to each parking spot from the taxi line node is a good idea to make gsx push back correctly facing left and right

that would lead to a somehow "ugly" taxi in for AI traffic - AFCADs are nor able to make anybody happy :-(

maybe you could edit it yourself to fit your need (exchanging a curved lead in for a staight line shouldn't be that hard)

On 2/10/2018 at 2:36 PM, data63 said:

that would lead to a somehow "ugly" taxi in for AI traffic - AFCADs are nor able to make anybody happy :-(

maybe you could edit it yourself to fit your need (exchanging a curved lead in for a staight line shouldn't be that hard)

It is a give or take, I guess if you care about seeing the AI taxi in a nice curved line, but I'd rather be able to pushback. I will just change myself then

Archived