On ‎18‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, dhazelgrove said:

...here's a blast from the past.

Dave

Somebody say blast :o !!

Please login to display this image.

12 hours ago, TheCameronPerson said:

Is this the last chapter in the Aerosoft Lightning story? :o

C.

All that's left really is the F1/ F2 cockpit , if I  get withdrawal symptoms  ( and access to the one being restored at Binbrook,) it's possible I'll do that

but at the moment I have no more Lightnings on the drawing board  .:(

D

2 hours ago, wingman5 said:

All that's left really is the F1/ F2 cockpit , if I  get withdrawal symptoms  ( and access to the one being restored at Binbrook,) it's possible I'll do that

D

F2A/T4 cockpits, perhaps?

Dave

43 minutes ago, Henk Schuitemaker said:

I still have the FS9 Alphasim F1/F1A/F2/T4 models (by David Hanvey/Paul Barry), each has a custom interior which appears to be quite authentic.

Cheers Henk, but  APPEARS to be authentic !:D no disrespect to Dave and Paul , they did a great job , but nowadays a lot more accuracy is expected . 

I wouldn't feel comfortable producing a model that I wasn't positive was as near to correct as I could get , even photographs  of the real thing are deceptive , parallax and perspective play all sorts of tricks, one needs to get to grips with the real thing......( if at all possible :0)

D

On 23 January 2018 at 2:56 PM, wingman5 said:

D

If you get withdrawals there's always room for a tacpacked buc or jag :P I know the quality you've shown in the Lightning would result in another show stopper.

19 hours ago, DaleRFU said:

If you get withdrawals there's always room for a tacpacked buc or jag :P I know the quality you've shown in the Lightning would result in another show stopper.

;) I meant withdrawal's from my Lightning's........... I get far to much pleasure from modelling to pack it in .

Lot's of Bucks at Brunty,  to study , but all that radar and weapons stuff ... no thanks .

It's going to be a case of..... "And now for something completely different" :ph34r:

23 hours ago, TheCameronPerson said:

Anymore ETA's for the F.53?

C.

Two weeks ago Wingman indicated it was on short finals and being tested in the various sims.

Wish I knew more as well.

--WH

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:01 PM, WarHorse47 said:

Two weeks ago Wingman indicated it was on short finals and being tested in the various sims.

Wish I knew more as well.

--WH

My mistake... it must  have been lo....ng finals , or maybe the pilot got a call from a tanker and has gone off to play a bit more ;).

Anyway I'm sure he's not crashed on the approach !   

D

3 hours ago, WarHorse47 said:

Well, with all the Lightning models so far one would think this one would be straightforward which has me wondering what makes this one so different (other than the TacPack feature).

We could start with the 20mm rocket pack, of course. All those RBF tags and lack of pilot (down the pub) when they're displayed.

There are many enhancements/changes to the VC, external pylons and weapons.........

Quite a few changes, all-in-all.

Dave

Aerosoft have their reputation to think of.... they can't release a model on my say so..... every thing needs testing to their satisfaction.

As Dave says the TP is the least of the changes and extras., and any time I change or add something  the whole model needs to be

rechecked to ensure no gremlins have crept in..... and I can assure you they do ! :diablo_s:

Have patience... I'm sure it will be with you soon

DR

1 hour ago, WarHorse47 said:

For a second there I thought Wingman was speechless.   :lol:

--WH

:P No.... it was one of those bloody gremlins :diablo_s:   ..... wrote the reply and id vanished as I posted it  ?.... couldn't even access to edit it !

D

Archived