ENBR Bergen Flesland - activate new terminal...

I have installed the first version of the ENBR scenery from Aerosoft. It was clearly created during the construction period of the new terminal at Flesland, and the new terminal and its new gates are there, but not finished/usable.

Hoping that maybe the developer(s) might follow this forum, I was wondering whether they plan an update/upgrade of the scenery now after the new terminal has been open/active for a year or so where they remove the barriers and activate the new terminal in the scenery too :-)

Please login to display this image.

Hi sure we are following ;)

Well the terminal has been created as a construction side only because we/the original developer still miss good reference pictures of the new terminal in its finished state. 

If you like I can offer you a quick fix to deactivate the barriers although the terminal itself won't be reworked as long as there is no good source. 

Cheers Marten 

Hi Marten!

Thanks for answering! First, I would like to say "Yes, please" to your offer of removing the barriers (and maybe some of the containers and stuff at the gates? :-)) - it would certainly enable us to somehow use and reach the new gates!

But, are you also saying that WHEN you get your hands on appropriate imagery of the new terminal, there is a plan for a more elaborate update of the scenery? That would be really great!

Again, thanks for caring - love the Norwegian airports greatly, have both ENBR and ENGM and planning more...

Best regards

Jens Andersen, Langhus, Norway

• 2 months later...

Archived