LIRN Naples airport

TRIGGER2009

Hi Just a few questions one about the airport the next about aes so I have put it in one to thought it better  

first is I brought this product but can’t see air bridges does this airport not have them ?

also  does aerosoft not support the aes for this airport as I ant get any ground support and thought all aerosoft products would be supported I know I should add it to the aes list but thought I’ll ask a quick question on here

thanks 

martin 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, TRIGGER2009 said:

first is I brought this product but can’t see air bridges does this airport not have them ?

No

AES: Oliver knows best whether and when he will support it in FSX.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You didn't say which LIRN you have, and I don't know how many are out there. This is the current support list for AES from its shop page. As you can see, LIRN from one specific developer is supported. If your LIRN isn't from that developer, it's not supported. Since you stated you know where the request for new AES support page is, that's what you'll want to do.

Archived